(7) Dance With Me

"Pass me the hot sauce" you cheekily say to Hoseok, who was already on his fifth piece of chicken.

Everyone was now gathered back in the common room, eating a filling and hearty meal. You guys were all more relaxed after finally finishing up the filming a couple minutes ago.

Only one day passed so far, but it felt like you got to know the members and the other girls so much more in that short amount of time, making you interested in seeing how the next weeks will go.

Once you guys finished eating, your team decided to at least clean up since you did after all lose the games.

Afterwards, everyone separated and went to their rooms to get some rest.

Tomorrow you all were going to be travelling to the first venue near 홍대 (Hongdae).

As you were lying in your bed, going through your Instagram, a message pops up.

TaeTae 🦄
Pst. You awake?

You
Yeah what's up?

TaeTae 🦄
I'm bored

You
...Go to sleep...

TaeTae 🦄
I'm not tired though

You
😑 Tae you're such a weirdo

TaeTae 🦄
😜🦄

You laugh quietly and step out of your room, intending on heading to the kitchen to grab a cup of tea.

Passing by the meeting room however, you hear two people having an argument and pause, looking down at your phone.

11:52pm

"Look, you don't get to tell me what I need to do and when I need to it okay? I can take care of myself"

"Open your eyes! I'm not telling you this just to piss you off. Everyone's worried about you. You do as much as we all do every day which is tiring itself, but on top of that you still insist on doing more. When do you even sleep? You passed out the other day and you expect me to believe that you can just take care of yourself?"

"I do what I have to do so that we can continue making music for our fans! You of all people should understand"

"You're right; I do understand, but that's also why I'm the one who needs to tell you when you're pushing yourself too far. Isn't that why you have the rest of us here? When are you going to realize that you don't need to shoulder the burden yourself?"

"Look, I get what you're trying to say but I don't have time for this..." he responds back angrily and leaves the room, crashing into you in the process.

"Y/N..." Yoongi says, looking at you in surprise. You give him an upset frown but he just shakes his head and walks off.

This time you enter the room to see Namjoon, now with his head in his palms.

"Namjoon?" you call out cautiously.
He sighs in response but gestures you to come in. "Were you listening Y/N?"

Knowing that there was no point in lying you nod and he looks up at you with a dejected smile.

"You know, we dedicate most of our time to giving back as much as we can to you, the fans, because without you guys, we wouldn't even be here in the first place..."

He continues. "But we're humans too, and sometimes it's easy to just get lost and drown ourselves in work because although we'll never reach perfection, we can try to get as close to it as possible. I don't know though... Is it selfish that I want Yoongi to take it easier?" he asks, quizzically.