(10) Dance With Me

The filming continued in the car but with nothing planned for today's shoot, you all speak naturally, cracking jokes every now and then, and messing with the members who were trying to take a short nap.

You slink towards Joon and Hoseok who were both sharing earphones with a concentrated look and you peer over to see what got them so serious, only to see them watching a drama. You snicker and they shoot you a look as Hobi whispers. "You don't understand... This is our life right now..." he then averts his attention back to cast and their love interests.

Tae speaks up louder and says "화랑 (Hwarang) over all you peasants" with a cocky tone, making Jungkook throw his shoe at his face without breaking his gaze from his game.

You giggle at the offended look on Tae's face and sneak over to Yoongi who was looking out the window with his earphones on. You steal one earbud, making him lazily glare back at you before he gives up and hands you his phone to choose the next song. You put his playlist on shuffle and shut your eyes to enjoy the music.

When you all arrive, the boys are ushered to their seats in front of the stage. Already, there are fans seated and they all cheer loudly at the sight of their beloved idols. You girls take seats at the front row and just patiently watch.

This was your first time attending one of these events so you wanted to see how they acted in front of the Army's. They all stand and introduce themselves, invoking a chorus of screams from their audience, all which they take in pride. Slowly they interact with each other and eventually each fan had the chance to come up with gifts, their copy of the boy's albums and just to interact with them. You thought it was really sweet that they genuinely wanted to do this for their fans and laughed at all the gifts they received. Girls here and there were crying and you couldn't help but give a little smile at the thought of the people who thought their life was complete now that they met the people of their dreams.

"One day I hope I can inspire people like they do. One day." You say with conviction.

After each and every fan had their turn, they return to their seats and the boys begin to mess around with each other, something you note, passed as fan service, judging by more of the screams you heard.

Once everything was complete, around 2 hours had passed and it was nearly 8pm. They all stood, much to the audiences displeasure, and wished them all the best, hoping to see them tomorrow for the first day of their concert.

You clapped along with the others and felt more admiration towards the guys who worked so hard not only for themselves but for everyone around them. They then left the stage and you girls waited for the crowd to clear before one of the staff ushered you all to the back. Nearly everyone had exited so you stood, prepared to go back when you felt someone grab your arm.

You turn and your blood ran cold. It was Him. You only looked at Him in disbelief and fear. Questions raced through your head. How did he get here? How did he know where you were? You didn't even have the strength to pull away.

He opened his mouth to speak but you couldn't hear anything. Getting yourself together you ask him coldly "How?"

He smirked at you menacingly, "I guess you haven't been watching your back lately...Seems like not everyone's on your side..." he taunted, seeming to know more than he let on.

From the corner of your eye you see Yoongi urgently speaking to someone in panic, pointing towards your direction. They walk towards your way, surprisingly with Taehyung coming as well. They remove you away from his grasp but before he was completely gone you heard him whisper the little words that stroke the fear in your heart once more