(27) Dance With Me

"Are you sure you want to leave?" You asked distractedly as you sat on Yerin's bed with a contemplative look.

She smiled wryly but continued packing her clothes.

"...I consider myself her friend and yet I didn't see any of this coming at all so it's my fault too, you know? And besides, I want to make sure she gets checked into the facility without any problems" she pointed out nonchalantly but you saw her tightly clenched fists and that betrayed her true feelings on the entire matter.

"Don't blame yourself..." you muttered softly with a slight frown and she looked up in surprise but quickly recovered while shooting you an amused look.

"You should take your own advice too Y/N..." she retorted back good heartedly as her thoughts trailed to 7 certain men who were stubborn to a fault.

She chuckled lightly to herself. "...you're surrounded by good people who genuinely care about you so don't push them away okay?..." she said pointedly and you frowned.

She was right...but the guilt still ate you up from the inside and you didn't know how to make it stop...

"I'll try" you replied honestly and she nodded; for now that was good enough.

She zipped up her suitcase and stood up. "So what are you going to do? M already left and I'm leaving too. Are you going to stay and finish the tour with them?" She questioned in genuine curiosity and you paused in contemplation.

"...I don't think I'll stay" you finally answered while staring off into the distance and Yerin sighed sadly.

"She really is taking everything personally..." She thought resignedly and opened her mouth to reprimand you, but when she saw how serious you were about your decision, she decided to keep her opinion to herself.

You smiled awkwardly, sensing the heaviness of the situation and decided to change the topic before it broached a topic you wanted to avoid talking about.

"So I guess you'll be heading out now?" You asked, with a tinge of sadness when you noticed that she was finished and she nodded.

She slung her duffle bag over her shoulders. "Yeah, make sure you take care of yourself Y/N, okay?" she said with a smile while giving you curt wave and then she walked out.

The moment the door closed, you fell backwards onto her bed and shut your eyes.

Your decision weighed heavily on your mind but it just didn't feel right to stay after everything that happened...you would also be the only one out of the four girls left too.

After all the stress from the last couple of days, you had hoped that the boys could have taken a short break before resuming the tour but because the public didn't and couldn't know what had happened, they would have to continue their concerts as if nothing was wrong.

At this point they only had a couple of weeks left until the end of their tour so you wondered if there really was a point if you stayed.

With that said, you decided to pack everything you had before telling them you were leaving the chance that they would try to convince you to stay was extremely high...

Sighing once again, you got up and headed for your room.

...and you knew you would want to.