(16) Dance With Me

There is always that one part of a ride that was extremely terrifying. Which part though, is a question you may be wondering. Was it the moment right before the cart dived down the slope? Or possibly, the instant you hung upside down a loop, screaming your lungs out?

The answer was neither.

At least to you, it was when the roller coaster was gradually and slowly building up its height. To make matters worse, this ride didn't have a platform for your feet to plant into, meaning you were literally dangling off the seat.

"GOD DAMMIT THIS WASN'T HOW I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE! Idontwanttodieidontwanttodie" you shout loudly, chanting the phrase repeatedly and tightly shut your eyes.

You had a death grip on the protective bar that was basically the only thing strapping you down and when you open one eye tentatively, you peek at the 'oh so convenient' markers that told you how high you were.

"50 meters...60...70...8...0..." and finally it reached 90 meters. From where you guys were sitting, you could probably see the entire city of Seoul -maybe even Incheon if you squinted hard enough- but you didn't even attempt to try and enjoy the view, feeling the blood drain from your face.

You were the only one already screaming bloody murder and the ride hadn't really even started yet. Kook and Tae tilt their heads apologetically to the other people on the ride and try to console you, albeit unsuccessfully.

Finally the ride makes its descent.

If they thought you were screaming before that, they were in for a wake up call of their lives.

———————————————

Tae and Kook glare at you the entire time you guys walked back to the rest of the group, you, skipping jovially with a wide smile on your face when you see the others.

With a shout of glee, you run towards them and Yoongi looks at you strangely.

"How the hell are you okay after all that?..." he asks in disbelief and Kook scoffs loudly behind you.

"Don't be fooled Hyung...she screamed like a banshee the entire time" he muttered and you pointedly ignored him while kicking his shin.

Tae piques up as well. "Yeah, you were basically in tears before the ride even started. People kept staring at us" he said with a smirk and you scowl.

"I warned you that I was going to freak out though..." you mumbled crossing your arms and the two break out into laughter.

"The fact that you look fine now is already a big deal though...Chim almost threw up a couple minutes after you guys left..." Joon mumbles and Chim shouts indignantly. "Hey! You almost did too! Don't act like it was just me!" He shouted back pointing at his Hyung accusingly.

"Where are the others?" You ask looking around for the girls, Jin and Hobi.

"Ah they went to grab some snacks" Yoongi says, looking infinitely much better than he did before you left for the ride.

You nod understandingly and glance at your watch. With a feral smile you hook your arms to both Chim and Joon.

"Well look at that...there's still enough time for one more ride...let's go on that one!" You say happily, dragging them toward the one ride that had skulls and fire over it.

Tae, Kook and Yoon sweatdrops at the noise of protest the two shout out but were unable to refuse your demand-I mean request.

"Should...we help them?..." Tae asks unsurely.