Run 12

📛❄️📛❄️📛❄️📛❄️📛❄️📛❄️📛

"See? You look great! Sexy! Shaun won't know what hit him!"

Oh god. She made me wear a dress.

I knew she was going to make me wear a damn dress!

I'm wearing a powder blue dress with an awkward hi-low hem and red belt. I'm also wearing red and purple flats, with a small purple cross body bag clutched in my hand.

Well, if it's wearing a dress, and makes a fool of herself, then it must be a Gracie.

Sara wanted me to wear heels, but seriously, Gracie and heels shouldn't even be allowed in the same sentence together. I mean, I walked face first into a tree the first time I met Shaun. I don't really want a second time.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking 'Ooh, hot damn, that girl just walked into a tree. Oh, so sexy!' . When that happened.

After all, Sara, Sara's boyfriend, Sara's supposedly hot and perfect cousin, and I were going to Olive Garden. Ironically, the same exact Olive Garden Shaun and Giggles are going to tonight at the same exact time.

Apparently Sara spent the time while I was washing off the day's snowboarding sweat and grime in the shower by painting her toenails and stalking Giggles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Giggles doesn't have a Tumblr, or god knows what else she would've found.

"You know I appreciate this, right? I love you Sara, although I just might kill you if you put anymore makeup on my face." I informed her, giving her a side hug as she smeared blush on my cheeks.

Sara smiled at me in the mirror.

"Course, doll. Jack and Scotty should be here soon."

Sara's boyfriend, Jack, and her cousin Scotty are picking us up at Sara's house, which is where we are now.

"You know, I have a friend named Scotty." I said, watching as Sara made the red blush blend into my natural face coloring fascinatedly.

"Really? Is he cute?" Sara asked, raising an eyebrow as she finished.

"Yeah. Not my type. He's more of a little brother, than boyfriend, you know?"

"Yeah," Sara nodded. "I gotcha."

Sara bent down to adjust the strap of her gold sandal. She looked gorgeous, with a white short bodycon mini with a black and pink loose silk top. She wore gold heeled sandals, gold fake nails, and carried a gold clutch purse.

No wonder she's a model.

"Jeez, you look amazeballs, Sara. Jack is going to die."

Sara winked coyly at me. "Oh, he's seen me in better stuff than this. But he's also seen me in nothing, sooo..."

"Oh my god! No! Ahh!" I groaned, slapping my hands over my ears, and blushing red. I'm a prude, I can't help it.

Sara laughed, and slapped my arm.

"You're such a little baby, Gracie!"

"That's disgusting, Weissman, and you know it!"

Before Sara could say anything else, the doorbell rang.

"Guess that's our ride. Operation Kill Giggles and Seduce Shaun White is a go."

"Please don't call it that."

🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺

"So, this is nice." I said, as we walked into Olive Garden.