Run 13

🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇸

"Was that you, Gracie?" Shaun asked, laughing.

My face burned in embarrassment. I can't believe he heard that. I can't believe he's seeing me, here, and in a dress!

"Uh, yeah." I nervously tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, then squared my shoulders. Wait a minute! Who cares what they think! It's a question that was answered truthfully.

Hmph. Besides, shaving your legs is a pain.

Scotty leaned over me and whispered to him, "She's a little weird. Sorry about that."

I whipped around and glared at him.

"What?" Shaun asked.

I looked up at his face. Shaun was glaring at Scotty, and he seemed to scoot closer to my chair, putting his warm hand on my shoulder. Shaun gently squeezed my shoulder briefly, then let go.

Already I missed the warmth.

"Who are you?" Shaun spat out at

Scotty.

"He's my cousin," Sara quickly explained, trying to avoid a scene.

"And my date?" I said questioningly, looking to Sara for help.

She nodded and raised her chin defiantly, like she was challenging Shaun. "Yeah. Scotty is Gracie's date."

"Oh." Shaun is quiet for a moment, a weird look on his face. "Sorry. I gotta get going. My date is over there," Shaun inclined his head to where Giggles was sitting.

Sara coughed "slut" under her breath.

"What?" Shaun glanced at her. I kicked Sara under the table.

She glared at me, then smiled sweetly at Shaun. "Nothing."

"Oh. I thought you said something."

"Nope!" She smiled.

Shaun shifted uncomfortably. The awkward tension in the room was crazy.

"Right, well," Shaun leaned down, and whispered in my ear, his lips brushing my ear with every word, and slipping his warm, freckled hand back onto my shoulder gently, saying, "Call me later, ok Gracie?"

Mesmerized by his touch I nodded numbly. Shaun lightly kissed the skin under my ear and stood up.

"By guys. Gracie." He said, nodding at me, then he left.

I watched him walk back to Giggles, his hands shoved in his pockets, and shoulders slumped slightly.

"What was that?" A voice rang out, making me jump.

🔴🔵⚪️🔴🔵⚪️🔴🔵⚪️🔴🔵⚪️🔴

TEASER CHAPTER!

Next chapter, which will be up in a few days, is going to have a big surprise at the beginning! Ahh I'm so excited!

Also: how would you guys feel if I started a book of snowboarder oneshots? (Freeskiers like Torin Yater-Wallace and stuff are cool too) you guys message me or comment on it saying who you'd like it to be about and any other character/setting info, and the next day it'll be up. What do you guys think?

It's up to you people. I owe you all so much! thank you for reading and commenting! You guys are the sweetest!

Get ready for the next chapter!!!

🔲KP🔳

What do you guys think of Shaun?😉

And the Gracie/Shaun action?