Run 17

🌺〰🌺〰🌺〰🌺〰🌺〰🌺〰🌺

"You're cute when you blush," Shaun grinned at me, after he teased me for, like, 10 minutes.

Seriously. I get that it was funny, but dude. Respect the bruised butt.

"And you're cute when you shut up." I muttered, trying in vain to stop the red blush decorating my cheeks.

Lousy ass buggers.

Shaun wiggled his eyebrows and leaned back in his seat comfortably, running a freckled hand through his red curls.

"You think I'm cute?" His smile was adorable.

"Ah," I pointed to him with my fork. I don't even know why I got a fork. You can't drink hot chocolate with a fork. (I should know- I tried.) "but only when you're quiet."

Shaun leaned forward, openly teasing me good-naturedly. "So you can just marvel at my sexiness like it's the Mona Lisa?"

I laughed. I can't help it. This goofy red head is too cute.

"You wish." We were both cracking up now, Shaun making faces at me every five seconds.

I like having this playful banter between us. It's nice.

But as that old famous dude said: all good things must come to an end.

And that happened to be in the form of the sweetest, most likable, happy devil's spawn.

Giggles.

I didn't see her come into Starbucks, but I could certainly tell when she squealed "Shaunie!"

Shaun looked up and smiled, standing up to give her a tight hug, and sitting back down with her on his lap.

Ouch. That hurt.

I tried my best smile, hoping to god I didn't look mad as a nutter or creepy.

"Gig- I mean, Angie!" I exclaimed, nervously fiddling with my hair. "Erm, how are you?"

Giggles giggled and flipped her hair. "Oh, I'm doing fab, thanks! The snow is just so pretty, don't you think?"

"Uh." I glanced outside. "Yeah." I had to give Giggles a point, the swirling flakes of frost were beautiful.

"And they're just sparkling, too!"

I looked at Shaun weirdly, and he just shrugged back at me, his hazel eyes confused.

I was not aware that snow was sparkly like fairy poop. Alright then.

"I uh, gotta go." I muttered, looking down and grabbing my back pack, swinging it onto my back. "I'll see you later Shaun?"

Shaun looked away from Giggles. he smiled his heart-stopping smile, his eyes sparkling.

(Not like fairy poop snow, however.)

"Sure, Gracie! Tomorrow." Shaun got up, dumping Giggles onto my vacant seat and gave me a warm, one armed hug.

"Yup." I shuffled out the door, then looked back. Shaun and Giggles were laughing, Shaun leaning his cheek on his hand and Giggles twirling a piece of perfect brown hair.

Oh, how I wish I was a glove upon thy hand, so I might touch that cheek-

"Actually, you know what?" I mumbled to myself as I unlocked my car and drove out of the slope parking lot. "William Shakespeare, you may be my baby daddy, but sometimes it's downright creepy when you're trying to be romantic."

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Who gets the award for Worlds Worst Author? I do!!!! 😜

Seriously though, I am so sorry. I meant to update yesterday, and write a longer chapter. I am so sorry. Thank you all for continuing to read this, and leaving lovely comments. It makes my day.

By the way- anyone know what play that line is from? 😉😉

Also: super important.

IF YOU DID NOT READ THE NOTE EITHER BEFORE OR AFTER THIS CHAPTER (Wattpads screwy) GO READ IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

RIGHT NOW!!! RIIIIIGGGHHT NOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The vlog is going to be called: drumroll please... The Best Friends Vlog!!!!

Wooooo!!!! I'll put a notice when the first one is up, and where you can find it. We're set back a little, but it's ok! We're filming right now.