Chapter 8

"I dare you to kiss me."

My eyes reached the size of saucers at his words, his attention now away from the shot glass, which he let roll on the bed, and now piercing into me as he waited.

"W-what?" I asked, nervously. I'd already kissed him, and more today, but that wasn't supposed to happen.

Did I really want to initiate something I wasn't even sure about yet? I mean I know I want him, and I know I like him, like really, really like him, but there was still so much I had to work out, so much to understand. I had to...remember. Whatever that meant.

"Kiss me," he whispered, his eyes silver as he moved closer to me, practically sitting in my lap. Oh no. He was so close, and his scent was intoxicating.

"Z-Zach," I whimpered as he climbed into my lap, tingles erupting through my body, making me feel hot, my eyes now the same shade as his.

He pressed his forehead against mine, looking deep into my eyes, his breathing uneven. I can't do this, he's drunk, I'm drunk, but as his lips came closer to mine, I felt my control slipping.

"Please," he whispered, and I felt my control crumble beneath me.

My lips crashed against his for the second time today, and once again my body screamed with ecstasy.

He kissed me back with so much passion, I felt like I was going to explode. His lips lapped with mine, his tongue sweeping against my lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues touched, igniting the fire in us.

My hands went around Zach's waist, pulling him closer, my fingers sliding up his shirt to rub circles with my thumbs on his hips. My tongue teased his, both fighting for a dominance that never came, until we could no longer breath and had to pull away.

His eyes locked on mine, both shining a beautiful, bright silver. Our breathing was heavy as we stared at each other, so many emotions flowing between us.

Zach buried his face in my neck, his tongue stroking over my weak spot, making me shiver. He sucked, nibbling with his teeth, gently, making moan after moan slip past my lips.

His mouth moved all over my neck, as his hands fell to my shirt, lifting it up and running his hands all over my body.

His hands trailed up to my chest, his fingers grazing over my nipple, making me gasp as more moans slipped from my mouth.

"B-baby." My voice sounded so lustful, it surprised me that it was me that had spoke. I felt Zach smirk against my neck, before he was pulling my shirt off.

His lips moved from my neck to my chest, licking and sucking. I felt his tongue run over my nipple and my body jolted, a gasp, followed by a moan leaving my mouth.

His tongue worked wonders on my nipple, his hand massaging my other. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop moaning and writhing. Then he went lower, his tongue trailing down my stomach till he reached the front of my jeans, my breathing hitched at the sight of him.

The feel of his tongue at the front of my jeans, teasing me, drove me insane. I couldn't help myself from thrusting up slightly.

"Please," I begged, needing more, needing him. I watched as he smirked, his hands coming to the front of my jeans, he popped the button open, and pulled down the zipper achingly slow. My breathing had increased severely, and I could feel myself straining to be free.

Zach pulled down my jeans to reveal my boxers, his hand tracing my bulge, making me squirm.

"S-stop t-teasing me," I struggled to get out.

Zach chuckled slightly, before he finally pulled down my boxers as well, his hand wrapping around my erection. A gasp flew past my lips, loving the feeling, as he slowly began to stroke me.