Chapter 14

The rest of the night was quiet, we talked and watched TV until we all started to get tired.

Saying goodnight, we separated into our own rooms. I dragged Zach into my room with me, my arms circling his waist as I buried my face into his neck, inhaling his scent.

His chuckles filled my ears as he leant back against me, the smile that sat on my face almost hurt but I couldn't help it. Damn, had I missed this boy.

"I missed you." I voiced my thoughts, my face still buried in his neck. I heard him sigh in content and he let himself relax in my arms.

"I missed you more," he whispered, turning around in my arms, so that he was now facing me.

My hand reached up to caress his face, my thumb brushing away a stray tear that slowly rolled down his cheek. I hate seeing him in pain, especially when I knew I was the cause of this pain.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm here," I whispered, pulling his body as close to mine as I possibly could, my arms wrapping around his slender body to envelop him in a hug.

His arms wrapped around my neck as he buried his face into the crook of my neck, sniffing slightly.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, breathing in my scent. "I'm just so happy you're back, you have no idea."

"You're stuck with me forever now, Z." I heard Zach chuckle slightly before pulling back.

His hands ran down my arms towards my hands, making me shiver in delight before his hands took hold of my own. The smirk that was now on his face sent a chill of excitement through my body.

He pulled me towards my bed, before pushing me down onto the soft mattress. My eyes were locked onto his the whole time, the room was dark but the light that shone from our eyes was enough to be able to see.

I watched as he smiled before he slipped on top of me, his eyes shining with love and lust. It was beautiful, and I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from moaning at just the sight of him.

We lay there for a while, him lying on top of me, just taking in the sight and presence of each other until finally, after what felt like forever, he leant down and kissed me.

His lips moulded against mine with pure passion, he was screaming his love for me in his kiss.

I returned the emotion, pouring all my feelings into the kiss, strong enough to make him gasp in surprise, I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth, and curl it around his.

This continued for a while until Zach pulled away, breaking the kiss and taking deep breaths, as his bright silver eyes stared back into mine.

"I love you." Zach looked caught off guard at my words before his mouth moulded into a gentle smile, which soon turned to a big goofy smile that had me smiling like a moron.

"I love you too," he replied, his eyes full of pure happiness that got my heart racing.

"Good," I whispered, connecting out lips once again, in a kiss that would never be forgotten.

~

-Zach's POV-

The next morning, I awoke next to Adrian, a huge smile creeping onto my face as I lay comfortably, and at peace in his arms.

I sighed, content. I'm so glad he's back, I can't even remember the last time I felt this happy. It felt like I was complete once again and I guess in a way, I was. Although I never truly lost him.

I lay there in his arms for a good half hour before my stomach started to hurt, damn was I hungry, but I really didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay here forever, forever in his arms.