Chapter 15

-Adrian's POV-

Zach stared back in confusion, and I had to stop myself from chuckling at the look on his face. I sighed aloud, making my way to the front door.

I approached the entrance, Zach snapping out of his state of confusion in the process, and started to follow me, his arms wrapping around my torso as I came to a stop in front of the door.

Behind it stood Jake, looking very confused at our intimacy. Crap. I kind of forgot about him.

"Hey, man. What's up?" He asked, scratching his head, obviously uncomfortable.

"Not much, Zach and I were going to head out of town for the day. Did you need something?" I didn't want Jake to think he could drag me along somewhere, today was for me and my keeper and well, I really shouldn't delay on visiting Galtolga.

"Oh...uh...I was going to see if you wanted to come bowling with a bunch of the guys but if you're busy...?" He grew pale, and I could feel the smirk on Zach's face as he gently ran his lips over my neck. I forced down a shiver as I tried my hardest to keep my attention on the boy in front of me.

Our friendship was weird, before I lost my memory we never even spoke, nor did we even make eye contact. We just kind of ignored each other and went on with our lives but after I lost my memory, I was lost and confused, wandering around school with no real point.

That's when Jake approached me, asking if I was alright. I didn't know how to answer, I felt like I'd just lost a huge part of me and, realistically, I did.

Anyway, he kept me by his side after that, became my friend and introduced me to his other friends. They welcomed me quickly, and I just kind of stuck with them after that.

But now I have my memory back, now I have my keeper back, and he was the most important thing to me, but something tells me my new friends won't be so okay with that.

They weren't open minded, not really, and just the thought of two men being together made them uncomfortable, the look on Jake's face as he watched us is enough evidence of that.

So, I can't help but wonder if they will accept me, but honestly, I couldn't care less if they didn't. Zach is mine, and there is absolutely nothing he or his friends can do about that.

"Sorry man, already made plans. Maybe next time?" I offered but his eyes were no longer on me, they were watching Zach in pure horror as he littered kisses on my neck.

He was so distracting, I almost forgot Jake was there and I had to force my emotions back, the last thing I needed was for Jake to see my eyes turn silver.

Just the thought of it made me mentally shiver, I became good at holding back my emotions and controlling my body, I had to be.

Plus, if I shivered physically, Jake would know it was from pleasure, and he'd probably be even more freaked than he is right now.

"That's enough, baby. You're freaking him out."

"Good." I felt Zach smirk against my neck once more, before Jake's attention finally fell back on me.

"Right...um, next t-time...yeah, cool. I'll just b-be going then," he stuttered, before he turned around quickly and practically ran to his car.

I forced back a laugh as I waved, before closing the door, turning to Zach with a serious look.

He smiled innocently before he tried to run. I didn't let him, my hand grabbed onto his arm before he could escape, a squeak leaving his pretty mouth as I caught him off guard, and pressed his body against the front door, my own body impossibly close to his as I held him there.