-2- David Dobrik

He smiled down toward me. I was a little intimidated so I laughed it off. He laughed and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Sorry to burst yo little bubble baby but we want to swim and we're waiting on you two." Heath said coming out of the house with a cigarette. As usual. David let go and I smiled over at Heath. "Heath hates gays!" I yelled laughing and ran inside to change. "I DON'T HATE GAYS!" He said chasing after me.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door changing into my bathing suit and ran outside jumping in. As soon as I got up I screamed and covered my eyes. "HEATH WHAT THE FUCK" I said scarred for life. "IT'S SKINNY DIPPING" Heath said. "WELL YEA OBVIOUSLY BUT WHY!" I yelled out again as I looked over at David who was laughing his ass off. I jumped out of the pool and stood up looking at him. I'm gonna push his cute little ass in. 

I sprinted over to him and started to push him,trying to overpower him. Which wasn't happening as easily as I thought it would be. But I somehow managed to push him in. The last second he grabbed my ankle and pulled me in with him. That little bastard. I came up and hit his shoulder lightly. "Didn't work as planned now did it?" He said laughing. His laugh was also as adorable as his smile. "Nope. Not like I wanted it to. But whatever you do..do not turn around." I said grinning. He turned and screamed. 

"HEATH OH MY GOD GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ASS" He yelled as he swam away. Heath was laughing because he purposely snuck up behind him. Scotty walked out at the perfect time to see Heath's dick. He laughed and turned away. "Jesus Heath. I thought we weren't going to do that again." Scotty said winking and then laughing. "Where's Toddy?" I asked looking up at Scott. "He's going to the store." Scotty said holding back laughter. "What is he getting..?" I said suspicious. "You'll find out later." He said grinning. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright guys! Sorry I didn't upload this chapter earlier. I would've yesterday but I had writers block. So I'm sorry! But anyways,the next part should be coming soon. So stay tuned! But I hope you guys enjoy this story so far! 

With love,Kendall <3