-25- Apologize

"David I'm so fucking sorry I don't know what came over me.." Colby whimpered as he looked down at his feet. Corey let go of him and stood next to him just listening. "Save it. You know you did that on purpose." David said as he had his arm around my back and my face was nuzzled into his chest. "Why the fuck would you ever do that?" Corey said looking at Colby angrily. "I..I don't know Corey..I honestly don't know.." Colby said obviously ashamed. David was fuming and I continued to cry into his chest lightly. "Look what you did! She's crying Colby!" Corey said pointing over to me. I was getting soothed by David's heart beat and him rubbing my back. I looked up at him,tears in my eyes. "C-can we go home.." I sniffled. "Of course baby." He said giving Corey a look. "You guys drive safe. I'm going to talk to Colby." Corey said and I nodded and me and David left the house and sped home.
         I immediately went straight for David's room,and got into bed covering myself with the covers. I over heard Zane and David talking outside the door. "What happened?" Zane asked. "Colby tried to have sex with her." David said. A tear rolled Down my cheek again. "Jeez. I'm so sorry. You should probably go in there." Zane said. "I am. Thanks Zane." The door opened and I saw David. He made eye contact and noticed I was crying again and walked over quickly. He sat in front of me. He gave me a look which meant 'come here'. I crawled onto him and curled my legs up,putting my head on his chest. He kinda rocked me back and fourth until I slowly fell asleep.
       I woke up to David spooning me and I enjoyed the warmth and comfort he gave me. But I got up and put on clothes and a necklace. I heard David sit up. "You feeling better today babe?" He asked walking over and hugging me from behind. "Yea. A little bit." I said looking in the mirror and smiling at him. "That's good." He smiled back. "What do you want to do today?" He asked as he softly kissed my neck. "Why are you asking me?" I asked looking over at him. "Because I want this to be your day. The boys agreed. So they'll do anything you want to do. I just wanna make you happy." He said. "Aweeee Davey." I said and turned around kissing him. "Can we go to the zoo?" I asked smiling. "Of course." He said quickly kissing my cheek. "Well get dressed dork." I said and giggled as he walked over to get dressed.
     We all got in the car. I was personally super excited to go to the zoo. Everyone practically was filming in the car and making me feel special. When we made it to the zoo,the first thing I saw were the Zebras. "That's my favorite!" I yelled. "MINE TOO BABY" Zane yelled as we ran to the exhibit like little kids. All the others were laughing and Scott was vloging. Zane had his Zebra striped pants on and started yelling at the zebras "CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" He yelled at one of the Zebras. David pulled up his camera and laughed. "BE ZANES GIRLFRIEND PLEASE HES DESPERATE" I yelled and laughed. A little later we were near the reptile exhibit and Zane and heath ran in. "ITS A KROMODA DRAGON BITCH" Heath yelled at the dragon and pointed at it. Zane screamed and laughed.
*time skip*
We got done with the exhibits and made our way to the gift shop. I picked up a penguin stuffed animal and ran over to David like a little kid. "Dad can I get itttt?" I said like a kid on purpose. He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Sure." He said as he grabbed it from me and put it in between his elbow and his body. Scott ran up with Todd,both of them holding snake stuffed animals. "Dad can we get them??" Todd said laughing as David vlogged it. "Yes my sons,you can get them." He said and laughed.
It was such a good day with them.
________________________I hope y'all liked it! Probably updating AGAIN later tonight or tomorrow so get ready for that ;)