-34- Romance

I woke up from my nap and checked the clock. It was around 5:30PM. I groaned and stood up,noticing David was gone a long with his camera set up in the corner of the room. "David? If you're about to prank me I swear to god." I groaned before giggling to myself as I looked at myself through the view finder. I heard the doorknob move so I jumped back. "David if you have some sort of animal I'm going to actually murder you." I said standing on top of the bed. He opened the door and hid behind it. "Baby what do you have?" I said curiously trying to look around the door. "Hey no peaking!" He said shutting the door quickly. "Fine,Fine. I'm not looking." I said covering my face laughing to myself. I heard him open the door again and I wanted to look but I didn't. I heard his little giggle and that's when I knew it was all over. "Babe lay down." He said. I could almost feel his smile. "Whyyyy" I pouted as I sat down but didn't lay down. "Baby it's not bad I promise." He chuckled. "I don't trust you." I giggled as he gasped heavily,acting offended before laughing. "Just lay down!" He said. "Fine! I swear if it's a snake I'm actually punching you." I smiled and laid down. I felt him come closer and I instinctively tried to cover myself with my arms. "BABY IT'S FINE JUST LET ME PUT IT ON YOU." He yelled jokingly before tickling me. "AHHH FUCK YOUUU." I squealed thinking it was something else. I finally stopped tensing and decided to let him put it on me. I felt something gently being placed on my stomach. "Ughhhh what is ittt." I pouted. "Okay okay. Open your eyes." He said standing on the foot of the bed. I opened my eyes and was scared before I saw the roses and chocolate sitting on my stomach. "Babeeee." I said with a pouty lip and sat up picking up the roses. I saw him bite his lip from behind the camera. "You like them?" He asked excitedly. "I love itttt." I said standing up and hugging him. "Thank you David." I smiled and let go. "That isn't all though." He said with a smirk. "OH NO IS THERE ACTUALLY A SNAKE OR SOMETHING?!" I squeaked and hid behind him. "No no no it's not. Come outside." He said opening he door. "As long as you're holding my hand." I said before grabbing his hand and carefully going through the hall and peeking around the corner. There was a small little fort made out of pillows and blankets. "Awweee. What's all this forrr?" I asked turning to him looking at the camera. "I felt bad about everything that happened so I decided to surprise you." He said before setting the camera down. "I also have a dinner date for in-n-Out if you're down." He whispered with a smile. "Yes please." I couldn't help but smile as he led me into the fort. He had the computer and a few snacks in there for a little movie night. "It's so cuteee. I love you so fucking much." I said looking back at him. He had a huge goofy smile on his face as soon as I said that. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Burgers?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Don't have to tell me twice." I giggled before carefully crawling out as to not destroy his masterpiece.
I walked over to the booth and sat in it waiting for David to come back from ordering. He walks over and slides in the booth across from me. "Hey lil mama can I get your number?" He tried not to laugh as he tried to pull off a smolder. "Stop it you dork." I laughed and grabbed his hand. "Hey babe?" He asked. "Yea?" I looked him in the eyes. "I love you." He smirked before leaning over the table and attacking my face with kisses. I laughed before pushing him away. "I love you too,dingus." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "NUMBER 36?!" I heard an employee yell out. David raised his eyebrows before standing up and getting our food. "Let's go back home and watch a movie." He said holding the bag of burgers. "Gladly." I said before standing up and grabbing his hand,walking back to the car. _________________________GUYS I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY PISSED AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME BABES I'll also be responding to comments :)