-11- Too Turnt (FLUFF)

The drinks started affecting us pretty fast. Zane was already slurring. But I wasn't surprised because he drank a lot already. Heath was stumbling around and digging into the fridge. David and I decided to go in his room. We..got a little too drunk that night. He pushed me onto the bed and we started aggressively making out. He slowly made his way down to my neck,kissing and biting,creating a hickey. I couldn't help but to let out a small moan. I crawled on top of him sitting on his lap and biting his lip. We were both enjoying our time until Elton walked in.

"GUYYYYYSSSSS!!" Elton yelled running into the Kitchen. All though we didn't care too much,we stopped anyways and laid on the bed next to each other. Zane and Liza ran in really quickly. "ELTON YOU LIED!" Liza ran out back to Elton and Tackled him. I sighed and looked at David. "What should we do?" I asked looking at him. He bit his lip and climbed on top of me. "Damn Baby.." He said slurring his words,keeping his crotch low,close to mine.

He pushed his hand through my hair,being gentle about it. Is David really going to go through with this? I grinned up at him but all the sudden for a moment I gained my common sense back. "David we can't go completely through with this." I said. He heard me but ignored what I said. He started to slowly push against me. We still had our clothes on but it felt amazing. I moaned softly. He bit his lip and continued to tease me. We continued taking turns teasing each other until we both fell asleep,cuddling.

I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. It was 6 in the morning. I could feel David's boner against my butt. I didn't mind. I scrolled through my Instagram notifications and saw that I was tagged in something. I clicked on it. Uh oh. It was me and David sleeping together,cuddling. I wasn't that mad this time. But Heath posted it.

68,768 likes

heathhussar: RELATIONSHIP GOALS!

view all 6,897 comments

lizzzak: So cute!!

zanehijazi: HEATH I POSTED ABOUT THEM BEFORE YOU!

daviddobrik: That's us ;)

carlyincontro: Damn my children have grown up so fast :')

Seems David already saw this. All I know is I feel disgusting and need to take a shower. But after we're done cuddling. I slouched up and rubbed my eyes. David's arm fell from my stomach to onto my legs. I pushed his arm over and got out of bed taking a shower. My head was pounding and I feel sick. I guess this is what a hangover feels like. I groggily got into the shower and turned on the water and almost screamed. It was really cold for one and two there was a spider in the corner I grabbed a towel and covered myself running out into David's room. "DAVID DAVID DAVID!!" I yelled backing into the bed. He flew up. "WHAT WHAT WHAT'S WRONG?!" He yelled standing up next to me.

"THERE IS A SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM!!" I yelled cuddling against David.He let go of me. "I thought it was something serious." He laughed and walked into the bathroom and I heard a smack against to wall. He walked out with the dead spider on his hand. "DAVVVVVIIDDDD STOPPPPP" I said hiding under the blankets as he laughed and washed his hands.