-16- We gon figure this shit out

Heath's truck was gone. "Uhmmm Heath..." I said looking back at him. He was on his phone and looked up. "Yea?" He asked. "Not to alarm you but your truck is gone.." I said looking back at David. "Are you serious?" He asked looking at the parking lot. "This is a joke one of you took it." Heath said. "We were with you the whole time." Scotty said looking at Heath. David parked and Heath ran out of the car. "No no no no!" He yelled as Zane pulled his phone out. He called 911 "IVE CALLED THEM 14 TIMES NOW" Zane yelled getting annoyed. "Don't worry Heath we'll find it. ME AND MATT ARE ON THE CASE ALREADY. We gon figure this shit out." Zane said smiling trying to make light of the situation.
2 hours later
David and I both laid in bed. "Today was a bit rough about the fact heaths truck is gone." I said giggling softly. "We'll find it." David said looking over to me. "Zane and Matt are already on the case." I smiled softly laying my head on his chest. "Yep." He chuckled running his fingers through my hair. "You know,(y/n) I never really pay attention but I just noticed how beautiful you actually are." He said smiling. "Awweee Davie" I said smiling and kissing his cheek multiple times. "You're comfy" I said smiling at him. "You calling me fat?" He asked looking at me. "Yep." I said giggling.
Later
"You guys wanna go out?" I asked sitting on the living room couch giving Scotty a look. "Where?" Elton asked looking at me smirking. "I dunno where do you want to go?" I asked Elton. "THE FUCKIN TRAMPOLINE PARK!!" Elton yelled. "That sounds fun." Toddy said laughing. "WELL LETS GO THEN!" Heath said running outside. "I call passenger in the tesla!" I yelled running toward the car chasing Heath. "DAMNIT!" Elton said getting in the back as I got in the car. Everyone piled in and David drove us to the tramp park. We all ran inside,excited like little kids. I ran over to the foam pit already. And did A front flip. "JESUS (y/n) I didn't know you could do that!" Zane said laughing and slipping on the trampoline. I saw David trying to do dunks into the hoops and he kept missing. I climbed out and ran over there. "David let me show you how it's done." I said smirking and stealing the ball out of his hands and ran up to the hoop,slipping face first. David started laughing "yea that's how it's done." He said laughing and walking over to me. "You alright babe?" He said putting his hand out. I giggled and took it standing up. "Yea I'm alright." I said laughing. Elton was over on the other trampolines doing front flips and Heath was just running across them. "You guys wanna see a cool trick?" Elton said laughing. We all walked over there and looked at him. "What is it?" Scotty asked looking at him. Elton spread his legs and put his hands between them and started frog jumping acting like he was on a horse.
       All of us started dying laughing and watched him until he slipped. Toddy ran behind him and pushed him over jumping over him. We were all dying of laughter. It was a good day. Besides heaths truck.