-26- Vlog Day

By the time we got done with the Zoo,It was around 5 because we hung out for a while. Me and David decided to wait in the car while the Boys were finishing up vlogging by the gorilla cage. He gave me My stuffed animal and I laughed and hugged it. "Did you have a good day so far Princess?" I smiled at the name. "It was wonderful so far." I said smiling and kissing him until the boys came into the car. "OOOOHHHH WERE WE INTERRUPTING?!" Heath said smirking. I blushed. "No Heath." David said laughing. "So what restaurant do you wanna go to baby." Zane said in character. David kinda gave him a look saying 'don't call her that'. I smiled. "Uhmmmmmm...Let's go to...Tender Greens!" I said smiling. "Haven't been there in a while." Heath said looking at his stomach. We all laughed. David sped off to the nearest Tender Greens and we went inside.

"Ohhhh I haven't been here since I've moved out to LA." I said looking around. "They had Tender Greens in Washington?" David asked holding my hand. "Yep! I loved it." I said laughing. Everyone was staring at the menu trying to figure out what to get. I,on the other hand,knew exactly what I wanted. As soon as I got up there I ordered the food that I got every time I went here. Everyone else picked something that sounded good. David chose the same thing I got. We sat down and started to eat.
           When we finished,the lady came over and asked if we wanted dessert. "It's actually her birthday." Heath said pointing over at me and winking. He was saying he knew it wasn't my Birthday but he knew I had a bad day. "Oh! Okay!" The waitress ran back into the back room. "Heath I love you." I said laughing and everyone else did. We waited for my lava cake (don't think tender greens has lava cake. BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY) to come back.
     Everyone was vlogging me being embarrassed and them singing to me. When they left I was already digging in
________________________Im so sorry this is so short! I have had writers block and I'm also in school. So next chapter should be so much better!