-27- Unwanted Call

We started to drive back to the house. I felt a buzz under me. I took out my phone and saw that it was Colby. I immediately put my phone back in my pocket,completely ignoring the text.  I didn't want to read it just to ruin this perfect day. Until we got home.I threw my purse onto the counter and took my shoes off. "I'm gonna go take a nap." I said smiling and David nodded sitting next to Heath on the couch. I went into David's room and my phone buzzed again. I sat on the bed preparing myself for what Colby had to say.

      I opened my phone. 4 missed calls from Colby Great. I went to see the texts.

Colby: Listen,I don't know what came over me and I'm really really sorry.

Colby: I know you probably hate me right now but Please. I want you to come over so I can apologize to you correctly.

I couldn't trust him. Even if he did want to apologize I bet It won't be genuine. But I don't want to be mean so I walked out of David's room and he looked at me. "Change of plans. David can I talk to you real quick?" I said crossing my legs nervously. "Yea." He said standing up and walking outside with me. I looked up at him. "Colby said he wanted me to come over to genuinely apologize." I said gritting my teeth preparing for a bad answer. "If I can wait for you in the car,and make sure you're safe,yea." He said looking down at me. I nodded as we got into the car. He texted Corey telling him to make sure Colby doesn't pull anything. I smiled as we made our way to Colby's house. 

     I nodded at David as I opened the front door. I saw Colby sitting on the Couch. "Hey (y/n)." He said. He actually looked sorry. I saw Corey in the corner watching him. "Can..we go upstairs so we can talk..privately?" He said looking over at Corey. I was scared but I nodded. He stood up. It appeared that he was shaking. He grabbed my arm softly as he dragged me up the stairs and into his room. "Sit..down." He said pointing to his swivel chair. I sat down and put my hands on my knees. His shaking stopped as he looked me up and down. He walked over to me,his breathing steady as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Listen..I know it was a mistake to do that to you..But I need you to listen to me. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on..You need to trust me." He put his hand on my cheek and somehow I felt safe..But this is wrong. He looked into my eyes and that's when I knew that he was going to kiss me. I pushed him away. "Colby. I'm going to say this again. I am dating David. He is my one and only not you." I said standing. "I can't believe you tricked me into thinking you were going to apologize. I'm leaving." I said stomping toward the door.

    He gripped my arm. Really hard this time. He spun me around and held onto my hips with a really strong grip as he started to make out with me. I Squirmed because I was trying to get out but I didn't want to hurt him. But after a few minutes,I've had enough. I kneed him straight in the balls and he backed up groaning. I tried to open the door,but he grabbed me yet again. I slapped him and he pushed me back into the table. It was glass. The crash was so loud. At that point,I couldn't feel anything. I just saw Corey and David sprint in because apparently they had been talking downstairs. David ripped Colby away from me as fast as possible and knealed down. But I couldn't hear anything when he yelled and then everything went black.