-4- Falling For Him?

David stood next to me laughing. He looked down at me. "Who planned this?" He asked. I pointed over to Scotty and laughed. He ran over there and chased Scotty around the house. I looked at my phone. "Holy shit. Guys it's one in the morning." I said looking up at them as they all looked over and stared at me. "Really? It doesn't even feel that late." Toddy said. "It does for me because I'm tired." I said giggling. "Yea me too." David said. "Well (y/n),since it's so late you can just stay over and sleep in David's bed." Scotty said laughing and raising his eyebrows. I looked over at David. "Well if it means sleep then I'm okay with it." I said laughing.

I walked to what I assumed was David's room and plopped on the bed. He followed close behind me and sat next to me. I took off my shoes and laid back on the bed. I let out a soft sigh. David laid next to me smiling. "Today was fun." I said tilting my head over at him. "Yea besides the whole grinding on me thing that Heath did." He said chuckling softly. "He's lucky he could do that to you." Oh my god. Did I just say that outloud? Shit. Laugh it off. I laughed softly and he did too. All this commotion and I forgot I was still wearing my bikini. In David's bed. I leaned over to my side and almost drifted to sleep. I felt David's arm wrap around me and I smiled and just let it happen.

I woke up and David was already out of bed. I got up and walked out of the room wiping my eyes. Then I heard Zane calling from the living room. "(y/n) Come here we have to show you something!" He said holding back laughter as I walked in. "What is it Zane." I said rolling my eyes and looked at him. He pulled out his phone and went on his instagram account pulling up a picture. Oh no..It's a picture of me and David cuddling! "ZANE! SO HELP ME I WILL MURDER YOU!" I said leaping on to him and slapping him. David walked in. "What's going on!?" He said looking at me and Zane. "Check Zane's Instagram!" I said getting down off of him. David took out his phone and went on insta. He saw the picture and his face got so red but he laughed.

"ZANE!!" He said laughing. "It was too funny that I had to take a picture." Zane said laughing. I took David's phone and looked at the comments.

zanehijazi: Caught!

view all 4,567 comments

lizakoshy: Awe how cute!

vanilladingdong:Well aren't they hitting it off 

toddysmith_: Ehehehehe

zanehijazi: @lizakoshy I know right!

Oh boy. Almost 5,000 people saw me and David cuddling. This will be a really long summer. I looked up at David and laughed softly motioning for him to lean down. "Well they're dicks aren't they?" I said giggling. He nodded laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I've been noticing everyone is enjoying this so far and I'm really happy about that! So I'm going to try and post a new chapter everyday since you seem to be liking it. Anyways,I love to see you guys comment so if ya have any questions or concerns just comment and I'm guaranteed to see it. :)