-14- Forgive Me?

I ran into Scotty's room, and hid in there,locking the door. I told Scott to talk to David. I really didn't want to talk to him after what he did. I heard the door open and I slouched down into the bed crying softly.
David's p.o.v:
I ran inside to find Scotty standing by the door. "Scott? Where's (y/n)?!" I asked giving him a questioning look. "David. Why would you do that to her? She's my best friend." Scotty said looking me in the eyes. "Look Scott. I really..really fucked up..and I need to apologize to her." I said. "She's in my room. Please be careful." Scott said. "Thank you" I said walking towards the door,opening it slowly.
Your p.o.v:
I heard the door creak open. Part of me was hoping it was David but mostly I was hoping it was Scott. I looked up,only part of my face above the sheets. My mascara was running down my face as I saw it was David. Tears,steadily rolling out of my eyes,I asked him. "Why..why did you do that.." I slowly said. He made his way over to the edge of the bed and sat down. "Look..(y/n) we haven't been in a relationship for very long..but I love you so,so much. I fucked up so bad and I need you to stay with me.. please I swear I didn't mean to.." David said softly. Reaching for my hand slowly. "David..I normally wouldn't give anyone else a chance but..your perfect. And I love you a lot too and I can't do this without you." I said grabbing his hand softly,pulling my head out of the sheets. "..forgive me?" David asked softly. "Yes of course." I smiled softly and he kissed my cheek. "Lets go clean that mascara off your face." David said standing up. "Wait..David?" I asked looking at him. "Yes?" He asked turning and looking at me. "Promise you won't do it again?" I stood up in front of him and put my pinkie forward. He smiled and shook it with his. "Wouldn't think of it." I smiled and he pulled me into the bathroom and started wiping my face. "How do you wear that much makeup?" He asked chucking. "You just get used to it." I smiled up at him. He gasped. "I know I'm ugly without makeup." I said looking towards the sink. He grabbed my cheeks and pulled my head to look at him. "No..you're beautiful." He said and kissed me softly but passionately. Damn he's got me wrapped around his cute little finger.