-3- Surprise?

I was wondering what it was but I didn't want to be nosy. Until all the sudden Scotty pulls me aside behind the house and explains what the "Surprise" was. "So I didn't want to tell you what it was because it has something to do with David." He said chuckling softly and whispering to me. "What is it?" I asked looking up at him. "He's buying thongs for Elton and Heath" Scotty said laughing softly. "Oh great."I said giggling. "What will they do?" I asked. "Okay well I need you to help as well. So you are going to lure him into the bedroom and put on a blindfold for him and handcuff his hands so he can't see." He said laughing. "SCOTTY! Are you serious?! That seems so sexual!" I said looking up at him. "Relax he'll know it's a joke 2 minutes in. But you're gonna sit on his chest to make sure he doesn't move." Scotty said . "Fine fine. But he has to know that this is just some prank." I said smiling. "He will. Don't worry" Scotty said smirking.

I walked back out and as soon as I passed the corner David leaped out. "BOO!" He yelled and laughed when he got the scream out of me. "Ohhhhh you dick." I said laughing and then shoved him into the pool. "Ow! I hit my back!" He said in a hurt voice. "shit!" I said and helped him out of the pool and sat him down. He was holding his back. I ran inside and came back out with a bandage. I saw so much blood I almost screamed but I kept my cool and covered it freaking out. Scotty started laughing and so did David. "What's so funny!" I said stepping back. "It's fake blood I didn't actually hit my back." David said laughing and I smacked him lightly. "SECOND TIME!" I said laughing softly. 

David left to get groceries and we knew this was our time. "Heath! Elton! It's time!" They ran into the bathroom in David's room and got changed. They stayed in the bathroom as I spread rose petals with Scotty. "This is such a stupid Idea." I said laughing. "It's okay because it'll be funny." Scotty said finishing the rose petals. We lit a few candles in the room and I stood in the bedroom. I heard David open the door and say "What the fuck is this?" I heard his footsteps coming towards the bedroom door. He opened it and looked at me. "(y/n) What is this?" He said as I walked toward him trying not to laugh. "Get on the bed." I said trying really hard not to burst out laughing.

"Why?" He said laughing. "Just do it." I said as he sat on the bed. I grabbed the blindfold and put it on him. "Helppppp Help!" He said quietly. "Ain't nobody gonna help you now baby." I said laughing in a stupid accent. I walked over and grabbed the handcuffs and started to put them around his wrists. "No! Don't handcuff me!" He said  laughing and moving his hands away but I got them in anyways and pushed him down on the bed sitting on his chest. "(y/n) Get off!" He said squirming as I looked over at the guys and they came out of the bathroom as I slowly got off laughing as Heath started to dry hump him and lifted his legs. "That's not your hands! That's Heath!" He said laughing and trying to move and he took his blindfold off moving as Elton humped the air close to his face.

I was laughing and He stood up and walked over to me. "That was terrible but funny." He said laughing looking at the guys. "That was good." He said laughing more. I looked up at his adorable smile. Am I seriously falling for someone I just met? No. I can't be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is a really long chapter because it was funny. But I wrote this entire thing in one class period. Yea I need to calm down. But anyways,I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing this for you. Bye Guys! <3