-12- First Date?

I giggled as he came back into the room. "I'm sorry that I hate spiders." I said smiling. "Hurry up and take a shower." He said chuckling and looked out the window. I ran into the bathroom and started the water,turning on music and getting in. I started to hum along to "Shape Of You" By Ed Sheeran until I started full out singing. "I'm in love with the shape of you,we push and pull like a magnet too." I started this quirky dance as David walked into the bathroom. I could tell it was him because he was laughing. "DAVID GET OUTTTT" I could tell he had has camera out so I tried to make him laugh.  

When I was done with my shower,I got dressed and laid on the bed waiting for David to come back. I smiled when he entered the room. "Where are you taking me today?" I asked David. "First of all, We're going to target. With Alex." He said smirking. "Oh boy sounds fun." I said sarcastically and stood up kissing him on the cheek. "Alright then let's go pick up Alex." David said. "LAST ONE TO THE CAR HAS DOM'S CHLAMYDIA" I said sprinting to the car,With David close behind. I made it first though,since I was in Track in high school. "God Dammit!" David said laughing out of breath. "Don't worry I still love you." I said giggling and getting into the car. I grinned over at David as he was laughing. "Yea Yea I love you too." I smiled and looked out the window. We made our way to Alex's apartment and he was waiting outside with a pillow. I forgot that Alex didn't know we were dating. We'll announce it at target. I said it to David before Alex got in the car.

 "Guys where are we going again?" Alex asked moving into the seat and putting his seat belt on. "TARGETTTTTTTT" David and I yelled. We drove to target and made our way into the store. "ALEX STOP STARING AT ME!" I yelled at Alex. David turned around and gave Alex a dirty look. I grabbed an Elsa winter hat and walked over to David. "How is this supposed to keep my head warm?" I asked and giggled as he chuckled. We left the store with everything we didn't need and threw it in the trunk. We got back in the car and decided to drop Alex off but before then we had to tell him. "Alexxxx" I said looking back. "YES (Y/N)?!" He yelled. David looked at me. "On 3.." David said. "1..2..3 We're Dating" David said. "I'm pregnant." I said at the same time. "No she's not pregnant." David said chuckling. "YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?" He asked surprised. "Mhm." I said smiling.

"Damn. You guys are a good couple.." He said laughing as he got out of the car. "Bye Guys" Alex said. "Bye Alex!" Me and David said in sync. He looked over at me and grinned. "Where to?" He asked looking at me. I smiled. "Let's go to...Hmm..Whataburger!" I said excitedly. "I've never been there since I just moved from Washington." I smiled at David. "Alright then" He said smiling and driving off to Whataburger. We got a table there and I sat down while David ordered our food. He came back and sat in front of me smiling. "I think you'll like what I got you." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. 

When The food arrived,We started eating and kept making eye contact and smiling at each other. When we finished the food,David stood up and kissed me on the lips for what felt like eternity. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I love you." David said smiling. "I love you too." 

------------------------------------------------------------------ Okay so this is a little late but I didn't have a lot of time to make this chapter since school testing and that. I'm really sorry. And Sorry for skipping around a lot in this chapter. You guys will probably really like the next one cause I have an Idea. Adios Amigos!