-36- Mishap

I stayed in David's room most of the day,worried about what he would say or do to Toddy. I stared at the wall until I heard yelling conning from the room over. From the sounds of their voices I immediately knew who it was. I sat up and leaned against the door,trying to figure out what they were saying. That's when David busted through the door. "What's happening?" I asked a little concerned as he pushed past the door and angrily stomped to the bed. He took a moment to think before looking up at me. "Todd said you cheated on me." He said quietly,his eyes sad. "And you believe him?" I said quietly back,my eyes stinging with tears. "I don't know (y/n). Maybe i'm not good enough for you." He mumbled looking down. "What are you even saying! You're my world,the best thing that could've ever happened to me!" I shouted kind of loud. The look on his face nearly shattered me to pieces. That's when I decided to leave. I slipped my phone in my pocket,ignoring the small quiet "wait"s coming from everyone in the house. before I left through the front door,I looked up at Toddy,my puffy red eyes narrowing. "This is all YOUR fault." my voice broke as I spoke before rushing out,everyone trying to stop me. I got in my car and drove back to my empty apartment,sitting on the bare white carpet and crying.
        I ended up falling asleep on the floor,my phone ringing every two minutes. Once I woke up it was 2 A.M. I was completely drained. I took a deep breath and decided to check my messages. At least twenty of them were from David. First they were angry and then he seemed sorry. The ache in my chest just became worse. I opened my phone app and searched for a name. It took me two minutes to find it but I did. "Colby Brock".
____________________________Its been so long! I'm really sorry about that things have been absolutely insane. But I hope you enjoyed this short but suspenseful part! Be back soon xx💕