-13- Hopeless Romantic

I slowly rose out of Davids bed. He wasn't in bed,so I assumed he was with Alex and Dom. So I got up and got dressed. I went in to the kitchen and made waffles. "Can you make me some pleasseeeee (y/n)?" Heath said smiling innocently at me. "Sure." I smiled and threw more waffles into the toaster. "Thank you!!!" He hugged me softly. Heath such a nice guy. All the sudden I get a text on my phone. It was David.
David: Hey babe,I'm going out to eat with Alex and Dom. I'll be back in a little while.
Me: Okay. See you later baby. <3
Read 10:35
No response. That's alright. I threw the waffles at Heath. I went back into davids room and started to watch some of his vlogs.
                         2 hours later
David still isnt home. I'm gonna go over to Liza's place to check if he's there. I walked outside and hopped in Big Red,with heaths permission,and started to drive to Liza's place. When I made it to her apartment,the door was unlocked which was pretty weird. I slowly opened the door to find David with Liza..but not in a good way. He was kissing her. I immediately started to cry and David turned his head along with Liza. "(Y/n) Babe! It's not what it looks like!!" David said. Liza looked down. "Really..because I'm pretty sure it is." I sprinted out the door,tears streaming out of my eyes. "WAIT!" I heard David yell from the end of the hall. I ran down the stairs and back into the car. I put my hands on my face,balling. I pulled my phone out and started to text Scotty.
Me: Scotty..
Scotty: What's wrong?
Me: It's David..
Scotty: What did he do?
Me: He cheated on me..
I can't do this. I put the key in the ignition and started the truck. I saw David run out of the building towards the truck. I backed up and sped off.
David's pov:
Fuck. I really messed up. I watched her speed off in heaths' truck. Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes. I slouched against the stairway and started to cry. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.
Me:Babe..please I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to. I love you so much I'm so so sorry.
Read 11:09 A.M
She's reading the messages. I really need to apologize to her. In person. I betrayed her,and her trust. I feel so. So. Bad.
(Y/n)'s pov:
David texted me but I'm not going to respond. He's lying. I parked the truck in the driveway and ran into the house to Scotty waiting for me. I hugged him tightly. "I can't believe he would do this to me!" I cried into scotty's chest. "I know..I'm so sorry (Y/n)" Scotty said hugging me back and rubbing my back softly. I heard another car pull into the driveway. It was David.