-8- Should I?

We drove back to the house and got out of the car. "I'm so excited!" I smiled and grabbed two of my bags out. David grabbed the last two. I smiled at him and we walked into the house. I threw my stuff on the floor in David's room,since it was a mess anyways. The doorbell rang. "Just in time!" Heath said running to the door along with Zane and Scotty. It was the pizza that they ordered around 30 minutes ago. Pretty fast if I say so myself.

They set it on the counter and opened the box. "Sausage,black olives,cheese. OH YES." I said smiling and grabbing two slices. Zane grinned and took a few slices as well. Everyone just dug into the pizza happily. We were all either sitting on the counter,or standing in the kitchen talking. I was staring at David as he talked to Zane with his camera out. Zane in character,of course. A million thoughts were running through my head. Does he like me? Do I like him? Should I ask him out? Should I take it slow? Should I let him ask me out? I don't know. 

He looked at me and gave me that adorable smile. I smiled and walked over to him. I whispered up in his ear on my tippy toes. "Can I talk to you..in your room..alone?" I asked looking up at him. He nodded and grabbed my arm leading me to his room and shutting the door. "What is it (y/n)?" He asked sitting on the bed. I sat next to him. "I..uh..don't know how to say it." I said looking over at him. "Say what?" He said. "That I like you?" He smiled over at me with a big grin. "Really?!" I asked getting all excited. "Yep." He said. "Well..for now we just keep this between us. And we aren't dating..yet.." I said smirking. "Alright. Got it." He said smiling and stood up walking out with me and back into the kitchen.

I jumped back up onto the counter. We all finished our Pizza and everyone wanted to drink so Scotty and Toddy brought out beer packs. Me and David were obviously underage,so we just sat on the couch and drank water listening to their drunken conversations. It got super late so me and David went into his room and passed out. I woke up in the dead of night and felt David's warm body against mine and his arm around me. I needed to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to move because one,it would wake him up,and two I'm comfy where I am. He was sound asleep.

I slowly slid out from under his arm and put a pillow there. I crept out of the room and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I shut the door quietly and did what I had too. I opened the door and made my way back to David's room. I opened the door and saw him sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes. "Awe..I'm sorry baby did I wake you up?" I asked slowly walking over to him sitting on the bed. "Yeah. But I'm okay.." He said in his tired voice. He sounded really hot. I smiled and laid down.

He laid down next to me digging his face into my neck tiredly. He put his arm around me again and we both fell asleep. We woke up around 10:30 in the morning. Well I did anyway. David was still asleep next to me. I grinned thinking of a prank I could pull on him. This wasn't really a prank,but just something funny. Using all the strength I could muster,I pushed him off the bed. He woke up really fast and stood up. I was laughing really hard. "Wow. Thanks for waking me up." He said having a slight chuckle. Man. He's adorable.