-21- Do it for the Vlog

We quickly fell asleep after not too long. We were tired after all. When I woke up,I had a pounding headache. I saw David sleeping next to me,I smiled and sat up rubbing my forehead. "What happened last night.." I said looking around,noticing me and David's clothes were all over the floor. I smirked as I felt the urge to throw up. I pushed it back down as I got up and dragged my feet over to his dresser. I heard him stand up,but I didn't pay attention. All I needed right now was Advil and Gatorade. I felt his arms snake around my waist. "Well good morning baby." He said looking at me and wiping his eyes. "Sorry. I have a raging headache right now." I said sighing and throwing things pills down my throat and swallowing them. "Yea. We drank quite a bit last night. I'll text Todd and ask if we have Gatorade in the fridge." David said,letting go of me and pulling out his phone. He texted and quickly got a response. "He said we do." david said throwing on his pants and a shirt. "I'll go grab it for you." He said smiling and heading for the door. "thanks baby!" I yelled smiling. I heard him whisper to himself "Boyfriend points!" I laughed and waited for him to get back.
       I was still in my underwear as he came back in with it and threw it at me. I caught it and opened it,downing nearly half the bottle. "This morning is gonna be rough." I said laying back on the bed. "Can you guess who had a girl leaving the house?" David asked sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. "Todd." I said laughing. "You'd be correct." He laughed. "Shit I have to vlog today." I said looking at him. "We'll just do a couple q&a" He said laughing. "Yea cause we've been dating for soooo long." I said giggling. "Hey,we know a lot about each other already." He said winking and looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and got up,throwing a t-shirt and tight shorts. "Damn baby nice ass" He said laughing. "Shut up." I said giggling and grabbing my phone and camera,leaving David's room.
~A few hours later~
I pulled out my camera and set it on the tripod. I sat next to David on the couch. "Alright..3..2...1" I said getting ready. I clapped. "Hey what's up you guys,(y/n) here." I said as David chimed in behind me. "Hi I'm david." He said in a kid voice. "Hi David." I said jokingly. "Yep,this is my boyfriend guys." I said pulling his cheek to mine. We both laughed. "Anyway,today we're doing a q&a,Couples addition!" I said excitedly. David pulled out his phone and opened a Snapchat from a fan. "This is to (y/n),What's it like dating David?" The little girl asked. "Well." I said looking at him and laughed. "He's a complete dork." I said giggling. "Hey!" He said looking at me and laughing. "Other than that it's pretty great." I said smiling. He opened another snap. "David,what's your girlfriend like?" Another kid asked. "She's a HUGE nerd." He said looking at me and back at the camera. I softly hit his arm. "But she's the prettiest boyfriend I can ever ask for." He said and we both laughed. Around a half hour later we finished filming and I sighed. "Time to edit." I uploaded the footage to my computer and began to edit.
    After a lot of editing later,I uploaded it and it quickly gained likes and views. "Jesus David this is going up fast." I said watching the count. "That's cause I'm in it." He laughed. Zane all the sudden barged in. "DAVID I COMMAND YOU TO KISS (y/n) FOR THE VLOG!" He yelled scaring the shit out of me. "Why?" He asked. "DO IT FOR THE VIEWS,DO IT FOR THE VLOG!" He yelled as Todd poked through the door. He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Only this once though." He walked over and softly kissed my cheek. "NO THE LIPS!" Todd yelled laughing. David looked at me and I shrugged as we kissed eachother. "COUPLE GOALS!" They yelled both walking out. "Well that was random." I said laughing. "Well yea. It's Zane. He's the most random person I know." He said laughing.
——————————————————————Hey Guys! I'm so fucking sorry for not updating. School has been a lot lately and I've been behind. I promise you I'll update more often! Ily guys,peace ✌🏻❤