Notanki Sala

Aditya, though was a great friend of Akshi's- yet somewhere or the other she regretted the day when their mom's had met, as it was through their moms that Adi and akshi had met and then became friends.

She knew that he is a great guy but then, a boy is a boy after all...and since he has that 'Y' chromosome with him all his life, with it came some of the most nasty habits some of them were, his not at all tolerable – every-time – hungry nature, or be it his teasing habits or his dirty socks which lay everywhere in his room.

She hated him for that. But when he would be all goody goody while completing her assignment when she would be ill, or helping her to sneak out on a grounded evening she would love him from the bottom of the heart.

Well that's what friends are for!

But times like this when Adi would be in a trouble which would include a girl and especially when it is Arshiya, she would make a good use of the situation and that's what she intended to do.

Akshita hid herself behind the pillars which helped them give oh so sweet shelter to be where it is and looked what was going on.

"I swear Adi these projects and festivals they are taking toll on me, you know this time I didn't even played holi! The chemicals are so harmful I tell you." Arshiya kept on rambling about her ohh soo many problems without realizing that the person to whom she was talking to was not at all interested in it.

Adi in all matters only wanted to go away from there. It was times like these that he loved to be friends with Arnav whom Arshiya hated a lot, but it seemed as if all the gods were having a great laugh at his misery as there was no sign of his savior. He really despised to be with a girl like Arshiya- one with no brains at all.

"chemicals are so harmful" he thought sarcastically. Every chemical is harmful my dear , he wanted to say but rather kept quiet.

'where are you Arnav???' adi thought giving a fake smile to let arshiya know that he was there in the conversation. It had been a few minutes now, he really abhorred his guts to come from this way.

Sometimes it's quite fun to see your friends to be in misery, it gives you a peace which nothing in this world would give you. And after a very long time Akshi and pihu were somewhat having the same feeling – adi getting irritated by Arshiya!

But then there is as well a drawback, which akshi had never liked in the relationship called – friendship. Till the time its you who is irritating your friend you would always welcome the feeling , but as soon as you find someone else doing that – you would turn into that tv serial millionaire possessive boyfriend who would be ready to kill that person harming his girlfriend and in this case – friend.

And somewhere Akshi knew that soon this was going to wake up in nitya's heart who had as well joined her to enjoy their friend's misery.

Arshiya for a change was just talking, and there weren't any hand movements. Adi loved it when girls would come all over him; it gives him the feeling of being popular- but for some odd reason this girl would always make him run far away from her.

"Arshiya don't you have a class?", Adi asked . he desperately wanted to get out of this situation.

"come on Adi , not even the first bell has rung and you are talking about class. Well I have computer first ... so chill I can go whenever I want , that shakuntala wont say anything." Arshiya replied flipping her hair back in a flirty way.

'did she thought this looks sexy or cute? God its nothing but yuk' Adi thought while givig a small smile to her, as well as praying to god to show some mercy on him.