Opening Chapters part 1

A/N

I dont know what had gone wrong but today when i started with reading the book to start with the editing process, I realized two of the Chapters were somehow deleted or were never posted. 

so here they are... this will help a bit more as they are the connecting chapters after the pre- event and the Implanting doubts chapter. I hope you all will like them. 

Yadni 

For a Monday evening to be this beautiful was as if a coax to the situation as well. Who would have thought that when Akshi would be out there to let out her side of the story to Abhi, rather than coming straight to the point she would get lost in the beauty of the real world.

The nature that she was always fond of and the children who only reminded her of her childhood!

The two walked in, but not much farther to be close to the kids who looked so beautiful and preferred to be there amongst their noise rather than in silence which had always eaten them up.

For a very long time Akshi kept on staring at a group of kids who played in the small artificial sand park, their sea toys with them as they made sand castle, but the more the try to build it higher it would collapse.

The scene only made her remember her childhood days as she would go out with her brothers even before trisha was born.

"the years before trisha was born, I and my brothers, we would always go to a near by park, I had about three kitchen sets, and my brothers they had their own sea sets, I still remember how badi maa would always tell kartik bhaiya to play with me and she would always ask rohit and sid bhaiya to back off and play alone... she would say we would get into fight." Akhi's sudden recitation made Abhi more curious.

"but they would just shrug it off and would always play with us." The defening silence was killing Abhi, he couldn't put his finger as to what was it that she was getting at. But he kept mum, as he held her hand, wanting Her to know that he was there with her.

As Akshi kept on admiring the kids, Abhi admired the most beautiful girl that sat beside him. He couldn't understand what was it to be done that would help her say all the things that she wanted to ... he wondered what was it that kept her so hesitant.

Every time Akshi would laugh at the small anticks of the kids, Abhi would laugh as well, but the later not on the antics but at how serene Akshi's smile would look.

He wondered how was she as a child, he had known her as a teenager, now as a blooming woman, there were so many more roles that she was yet to play, and to say he was bewitched with just these two that he was introduced to would be an understatement.

"what is it Akshi?" he finally asked. though he didn't wanted to know about the time, but for sure it had been an hour that they were here now, and because he was worried for her, he was scared that somewhat this could be their only time.

And hence he wanted this time to be filled with her voice for him to cherish throughout his life.

"you know even though since my childhood, I and my siblings we were asked... sorry ordered to do certain things, we had always found an alternative for them. You know why?"

"because we had known that our parents weren't cruel enough to seprate us from each other... people adored our bond.... You yourself did, didn't you?"