the unknown summer

"Why don't you just go and tell him that you like him!" nevi sat down on Akshi's bench while Akshi kept on glaring at the person who was the sole reason for this irritating discussion.

"Who even gave you this idea that I like that person?" Akshi pointed at Abhi who was hanging on the railings of the roof outside their class.

"why not, you two keep on fighting, you ignore him, he chases you, and you run far away from him and then you would say something to him, he will sulk and you would feel bad about it and say sorry." Khushi flipped her hair as if she was in one of those high profile parties and was saying, what was the most obvious thing.

"and mind you this has been the same thing since last one month, it seems as if you two are enjoying the chase – if you like him we are with you... he is actually not that good looking but yeah you two idiots are perfect for each other, and as it is, it's going to be summer break from tomorrow, it would be your best nasty summer love!" pihu smiled at her sweetly and fanned her cheeks which was burning due to the heat.

Akshi looked at Abhi and then at her friends, who were behaving so damn weird.

This was supposed to be a meeting, getting a free period was one of the most rare things, and now that they have got one... here were her friends talking about the most unexpected.

"first let me tell you one thing, all I know and feel for Abhi is a bit of friendship, only because we sit together, and he had been a bit more friendly than the guys that I have associated with earlier- other than adi, om and Arnav.-"

She looked at Abhi and smiled at him, he was considerate - that was the only reason she befriended him, he wasn't like the other kids that she had met till now.

She was quite reluctant to befriend him all of a sudden, but then she observed him, he wasn't the one to show you one face at the time of asking for friendship and then showing the other the next day.

He was pure, from heart and soul and deserved her friendship.

She still couldn't make up why did she fought with him every now and then, but knew one thing that those fight though were meaningless and didn't had any specific reasons – but had meant a lot to them.

It was their base of starting a relation and she knew it was the best she could ever ask for.

"it's nothing like what you are thinking, every relation with different people starts with different story, and trust me ours is just way too odd, and not at all what this stupid brain of yours is thinking."

She hit the three girls on their heads and walked towards the boys, the holidays were on their way and she just wished that these would be just beautiful.

____________________________________

"Akshi get up!" kartik kept on shaking Akshi, he was as if on mission to wake her up.

"bhai I have a holiday today you just go from here and let me sleep " he screamed as much as she could, so that at least some of the elders could hear the injustice that was happening with her and kartik would let her be.

"haha no nothing is going to happen, come wake up now... or else we would leave you here."

The mention of them leaving here made Akshi wide awake.

The beautiful things that she was imagining about spending her holidays with her friends went out of the window just by the announcement her grandfather had made – we are going to rajasthan for these holidays.

And she knew, no matter what nothing could be done about the arrangement.

"bhai, don't you think this would be real awkward?" she asked her voice so soft and scared, the sight made kartik smile.