Home

The next morning, everyone had moved out of the house as soon as they had made sure that all the things were in their right place, and had stuffed their tummies with food. It made Akshi wonder how the hell did they had so much of place to even stuff the amount of food that they did.

By 11 when everyone was off to pack their bags; kartik walked in the house and was shocked to see the pantry almost empty.

"Was there some kind of draught here or what?" he asked, as he rummaged through a few cabinets and took out the packets of Maggie that he had hid behind the wine bottles.

"Sorry bhai, khushi, Nevidita and Pihu were as well here, I was thinking we would go shopping before we leave." Akshi said as she sat down in the chair of the dinning table as she watched her brother cook for himself.

"Naa, that wont be needed, we are as it is going and if ever we wont come back in the estimated time the food will get spoiled. Its better we stock it once we are back. So tell me how was the whole pajama night, thing?" kartik asked as he looked at her and winked.

"Amaizing, I didn't knew I needed it that much, but rather I am glad Abhi located Khushi and the girls, it was eating me up for a long time now."

"I know, but than they say right, all's well when the ends well." Keeping his bowl of Maggie on the table he smiled at Akshi and said,

"So, ready for the next adventure?"

"That's not an adventure bhai, its making me nervous as hell. I don't know how am I going to face dada and dadi... its been so long that I had met them." It had been eating up Akshi from the moment this topic of going back had bombarded into their discussions. But she couldn't just let this fact disturb Abhi. With Kartik it was another story, he knew a certain things in their family, which none of the outsiders knew.

Running away from their family just to avoid problems wasn't just their thing. "They have always understood us Akshi, they will now as well. But that is only if you make them believe that you are back for good."

Kartik kept his fork back in the bowl and took hold of her hand and said, "listen up, all this while things were different, we were kids, circumstances were different for us, but now that we have finally grown up its surely not easy to act out irrationally and let things go, we have to take each and every step with caution," Akshi noded her head, trying to understand what was it that her brother was implying at.

"Akshi, I want you to speak your mind and heart whenever it's necessary. You and us all we don't have to just succumb to the things that are said around, but it doesn't mean that we wont understand what our parents have to say and are doing isn't good for us."

"I know Bhai, I just hope that the next time that I will be home it won't be just me, but Sid bhaiya and Sonika Bhabhi as well. I understand at that moment none was to be blamed, cercumstances weren't in our favour, but that doesn't mean that now we ignore it again. We have relations that need mending and all I hope is our elders would work on it." Akshi said with a small smile on her face. She couldn't forget the promise that Abhi had made to her. It was sure he had many things to do with what all was happening around her, and she wondered what all things were there yet to be done.

"So how come the three brats ended up knowing this place?", a huge smile came up on Akshi's face as she began to tell her brother about their yesterdays episode.

Right at 1, the door bell rang again and walked in the three headaches of kartik's life. He didn't mind the girls for being friends, but surely they were nosy enough to make him feel uncomfortable, as they waited for Shruti, Karishma, Mehek, Muskan and Juhi.

When the door finally opened; Akshi was a bit upset to find that Muskan and Karishma were successful in bailing themselves out of the plan due to their family affairs, but than it was an open invitation. Giving quick introductions the clan moved towards the 9 seater that kartik had booked after knowing the number of people who were going to join them. He made sure that his family would as well be informed about it as it would become a problem if they all came as a surprise to them.