Returns, Gatherings and surprises

Akshi walked out of her washroom, ready to go downstairs for the pooja and the rest of the night, she felt as if a huge burden had been lifted off her shoulders. She couldn't really understand why she really felt the way she did.

It wasn't as if Sid was home yet, she was as well yet to meet her bade papa, chacha and especially her dad. But somewhere just being here home made her happy and relaxed.

She walked towards the balcony, as the beautiful air began to flow around her room, the park chowpatty or sea shore dadar that was clearly visible from her room allowed the beautiful view of the sea that Nevi had been talking about.

She was busy admiring the waves and the small sequels of the kids that could be faintly heard in the deadly silence of the evening when her phone beeped.

She quickly walked back into her room and picked up her phone that was kept on the table. There was a message form Abhi. She was relieved that finally he had messaged her. From the morning itself she had been trying to somehow reach up to him but was failing miserably.

'Welcome back home, make sure you are dressed best for the dinner, will meet you soon.'

The message only made her more tensed as she quickly typed a reply,

'Abhi, what are you up to? Please... Listen, don't cause any ruckus it will be difficult for us only.'

Soon her phone buzzed again as she got a reply from him.

'It hurts me to know that you have so little faith in me, I told you, today you will be having your dinner with me, and that's a promise.'

She was about to call him, but the door of her room barged open as she saw Rohit walking in with long strides and a huge smile on his face.

"Finally you are here, I missed you so much." He quickly wrapped her up in a hug such that it was difficult for her to breath.

"Rohit, let her go, she isn't able to breath." The small voice of her Bhabhi made her smile even more. As soon as she was let go off by her brother she turned to her and hugged her as well.

"I missed you all so much. I hope everything is fine here?" Akshi asked as she looked at the two with her eyes narrowed.

"I think we are elder than you... and yes everything is perfect, just, make sure you won't pull up that stunt again." Rohit warned as the two ladies laughed.

"Promise, so what are your plans now, I hope that you wont let my friends get bored here." Akshi teased, but her statement lived a very short while, as her door was yet again banged, as the little devils ran into the room.

"Akshi diiiiiii" Trisha's voice was the loudest as she ran towards her along with the twins. Though the twins had met her downstairs, Trisha and yash weren't home back then, and now that they were, she was sure they wouldn't let go off her so soon.

The whole clan soon forgot about their prior plans, as Trisha kept on narrating her own stories which would sometimes be taken over by luv or kush which would turn into fights and the fights into huge laughter.

They all were still laughing their asss off as Trisha complained about Yash, when the door banged opened once again and kartik made his dramatic entry.

"You all forgot me." He whinned, but soon his face was met with a pillow as Akshi scolded him,

"And you could have opened the door in a decent manner."

"Ha, decency could go in hell." With that he threw the pillow back on her and soon the room was filled with pillows flying from one side to another, with the girls on one side and the boys on another.