The over night stay

Walking towards the library, Akshi pushed her hair behind her ear as she tried to find the correct poster that she had to put on the corner near the library.

The days were going quickly and now TEDx was right day after tomorrow. As soon as she found the poster she needed, she huffed out some air and looked towards her side on the glass to the notice board and came face to face with her exhausted self.

Once again she was yet to have her lunch and it was already 4pm. She couldn't even think of the possibilities that what would Abhi do if he came to know about this.

Finally reaching to the said place she kept the remaining posters on the slab and took the stapler and tried to put the poster as high as she could, but failed miserably.

"Its already 4, and you are still working without any food in your system. Shall I ask Parthiv to throw you out of the team? "

Turning around Akshi came face to face with Abhi, and her lips automatically spread out in a big smile. She extended her hands, one that held the poster, and the other that held the stapler. As soon as he took hold of them, she was about to get out of the small confines that she trapped in, but Abhi began working on the poster.

"I was waiting for you, even you were gone for a long while, how was the meeting with the editors?" she asked, her eyes studying his face and taking in each and every details of his face.

"Don't keep on staring, if you find something appreciating, appreciate it."

"I don't think so there is anything worth it, I was just trying to see how come you have soo many wrinkles on this face?"

It seemed Abhi was done with his work, as he inched a bit closer to her while she kept on covering back in all the little space that there was.

"I have wrinkles?" he asked, and leaned in his face towards her. Akshi could feel the loud beating of her heart, as she tried her best not to blush.

"yea-hh"

"Well, not my fault you said you loved me, now you have to handle it, now donot change the subject and tell me why haven't you had your lunch yet?" Abhi asked looking right into her eyes so that she won't be able to avoid this conversation any more.

"Abhi... there was a lot of work, why are we even arguing on something like this, lets go and have our lunch now?"

"I am not arguing, I am just ... Akshi I don't want you getting fainted again, that day was enough for me."

Akshi took hold of his cheeks and carsed them lovingly as she said, "okay fine,I promise next time this wont happen, now come lets go to canteen and you can tell me how was that meeting of yours." The bright smile on his lips assured her that atleast for now this was sorted.

****

Opening the main door to Akshi's house the two walked in very much tired. Akshi walked inside to the kitchen got Abhi a glass of water and gave it to him.

Akshi had almost turned around to go and freshen up but Abhi pulled her hand and made her sit beside him. She could feel his tensed muscles, everyone was disturbed, tomorrows day was very important for all of them and as much as she had seen, for Parthiv and Abhishekh this event was something they had been working on from their day one in the college.

As Abhi kept his head on her shoulder, Akshi took hold of his hand and joined their palms together as if measuring it. One of her favourite tasks!

"I am scared Akshi." Abhi said, as his hands went around her torso as if hugging her.

"we all have done our best Abhi and we all believe in you and Parthiv, don't worry everything will be alright." Making him sit up properly Akshi took hold of both of his hands and said,