Chapter 2: Bullies

We are now eating in the cafeteria for lunch, when suddenly the door was blasted open and came five boys, and the boy in the locker in the middle.

"Ever wonder who they are?" Lea ask, I nodded, "The boy in the locker their leader is Ashton Xavier Smith, the one beside him in the left is Zack, beside Zack is Max" Jer (Jeremiah) said. " At the right beside Ash is Grayson and beside Gray is Dylan, their group name is Hunters, our BULLIES" Mel  said and the Hunters were walking towards our table the guy named Grayson grabs Jer by the collar he is sitting beside Mel and in front of me, "Hanging out with the nerd girls and the new student eh?" The guy named Zack said.

"Pls stop!" Jer yelled, and "No can do nerd" Gray said, " Hey stop it pls!" Lea suddenly shout, "Shut your fucking mouth" Max yelled and holds her by the collar, What the! I have to do something, " What can't see without your glasses Mel nerd" Dylan said holding Mel's glasses, I saw Ash was about to punch Jer, I don't know what's gotten into me, but I suddenly stand up and grab the fist of Ash and he stop. I don't know but I was glaring at them, "Let. Go. Of. Them. Now" I suddenly said coldy, and they let go of them.

They walked and sit by the table beside ours, a group of girls suddenly walked to us, Again? The two girls beside the middle slut, grab the hair of Mel and Lea, "You sluts!" They yelled, "Let go!" I shouted, everyone was staring at us they let go of them and the girl who dressed as a slut walk to me, "Madison stop!" Lea said and she slapped Lea.

"Or else what slutty bitch? Not because your an Evans doesn't mean you can command me, I'm a freaking Thompson, what your a nerd also?"she yelled at me. I was boiling so hard I want to kick her ass," Do I look like I care about me being an Evans and you being A Thompson? I didn't say anything, I might be a nerd, and What I know, based on how I dress and how you dress you look like more slutty bitch than Me, wearing a sports bra and a short shorts know what a slutty bitch is" I yelled back at her, and everyone gasped, "Bitch!" She shouted and slapped me, I felt a little stinging pain on my left cheek, yeah a little, I faced her again and glared at her, I grabbed her hair and was kinda carrying her by it, her feet is 1inch away from the floor now, as I used my other hand to reach for her neck.

"You ruined my first day, Listen here bitch, Hurt them, and you will face me, make our school life miserable and I will make your whole life miserable by myself, I promise that, got It?" I yelled to her and let go of her neck, she landed on the floor breathing for air, she stood up and looks like a tomato, "I will tell you to my boyfriend Ash" she said to me, "Like I care?" I said, "I'm not your boyfriend!" Ash suddenly yelled, Madison's face reddened more and they walk out of the cafeteria, I sat back down to my chair. " Thank you Rian!" Mel, Lea and Jer said to me, " Anything for you guys" I said back and smiled, after finishing our lunch, we got out and go to our next class early.

Ash's POV

"Looks like Ash has a target?" Gray said, they all laughed, "I found my match" I said, " A hot, sexy, beautiful, badass nerd" Dylan said, "Yes and she will mine" I said and smirked, we continued eating. You will be Mine Adrianna, Mine and only mine!

Adrianna's POV

We are here now at the field having our break it's free time, because our Music teacher had an emergency. I was sitting alone by the bench, while Mel and the others grab some snacks. I take my phone, and I had a feeling someone's watching me, never mind. I suddenly sang a little bit.

I met you in the dark you lit me up. You made me feel as though I was enough, we dance the night away, we drank too much. I held your hair back when you were throwing up. Then you smiled over your shoulder for a Minute I was stone cold sober, I pulled you closer to my chest,oooh. And you ask me to stay over, I said I already told ya, I think that you should get some rest, I knew I loved you when, but you never know, cause I played it cool, when I was scared of letting go, I knew I needed you but I never showed, but I wanna stay with you until were gray and old. Just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go,oohh.

"Amazing voice" someone suddenly said and five boys were clapping their hands,the Hunters.