Chapter 9:Meeting

Ash's POV

Seeing them, still eating, and having fun with the Austin guy like nothing happened, makes my blood boil. I really found my match, a demon, badass one, like me.

But, I want to see how she turns into one, and I'll make sure to take care of sluts here. We all stood up, we saw Natalia and Madelyn outside the cafeteria, crying, they stood up nervously as they saw us.

"H-hunters?" Natalia said, "Hey liar" Max said looking at the girl named, Madelyn? "Oh you bitches are in trouble, so much." Dylan said, "You see, Ash here likes Adrianna, no, loves her, and both of them are Fiancées, okay?" Zack said, "Good timing that their parents decide that" Gray said.

"So that means you just make mad the person important and loved by Ash" Max said teasingly, I smirked and hold their hairs roughly, "Listen here sluts, I'll give you chances now, like my girl said, repeat it and your dead" I said and let go to them.

"Go to hell Ash" Madelyn said, I smirked, "I am, and I'm almost welcoming you", I said before we left them there. I find for Austin's locker, and put a red card, saying,
'Stay away and make a little distance to my girl'.

I see them at the field, talking and laughing, having fun doing homework with Austin and Adrianna teasing, again. It sure makes me want to kill him, but seeing my beloved smile, makes me want to just take her, her smile, laughs, voice, face brights my day always.

Rian's POV

"Kylie come on! Help me by this homework!" Austin yelled at me, while were having fun doing homework here at the field. "No, do it by yourself!" I yelled back at him, he groans, and snakes his arms around Mel's shoulders.

"Your the one who will help me, my mom is bad" he said to her, I swear they both look so cute. Mel is actually pretty though without her glasses, I wonder.

I invited Mel over at my house, now we are in my room. "Oh my, your room is the size of our classroom and you have a walk in closet and a bathroom with it!" She said happily, I have an idea to know something, hehe.

We sat at the carpeted floor and start studying a little bit. "So, tell me Mel, your looks on Austin smells fishy for me" I started and that shocked her, she started blushing, "I don't know, I think I kinda like him. Please don't tell!" She said, I nod.

"Want a little make over?" I ask her, and she looks at me confused, I told her that on Monday I will go to her house to pick her up, 1 hour early than school's time.

Next day, I am at the mall with my parents, their trying to get me a dress for tomorrow meeting with the Smiths. So I just pick a simple yet pretty looking dress, after we bought it we look for shoes cause I don't have heels. And we did little more shopping.

Next day, morning, cause we will meet them in lunch until dinner, and it sucks, I really have a long hair so I just let them be and have nothing to do with it. I did my make up after my shower and wear the dress I bought, a royal blue dress with gold design on top.

After what I did, I got my purse and the heels already killing me and I headed downstairs to mom and dad at the car.

When we arrived, at a beautiful, gorgeous, huge mansion, I am so lost in words, maids greeted us as we entered and assisted by butlers, after a while two persons came downstairs, woman in her 40s and a man in his 50s.

"Gianna and Xavier nice to see you" the man said, "Is this your daughter? She sure is gorgeous!" The woman said, "She is, nice to see you both Vivian and Tristan" dad said. "Thank you Mrs. And Mr. Smith for the compliment, nice meeting you and you both look very good!" I said and hug them, "Adrianna honey, drop the Mr and Mrs. You can call us Mom and Dad" Mrs. Smith Said.

"Why, thank you!" I said and smiled at her, then a man was walking downstairs wearing a tuxedo, black slacks, and a violet sleeve on the inside with a black tie, no other than, Ashton.

"Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs. Evans" he said, and hug my dad and kiss mom's hand. "Gentleman,eh? Please, mom and dad also" my mom said, he smiled and look at me, his stare was intimidating, I just realized he has a black eyes like me. "And How gorgeous you are," he said to me, and reach to kiss my hand.

"Thank you, you look amazing too" I said to him, he smirked, "Well then, shall we eat for lunch?" His dad said and we headed to eat, his dad, him and my dad were at the left side while at the right side is his mom facing his dad, my mom facing dad, and me facing him.

At the middle of eating, "Well Gianna, tell us about your daughter" his dad started, "Well my daughter might not be taking business management, but she is a great Fashion Designer" my mom said, "Oh, that's why your company's store Le' Amore is a big hit?" His dad said, And my parents nod, "Oh how I love that, would you do the honor of designing my dress on my birthday next month?!?" His mom asked to me, I smiled,"I would do the honor" I said, "Both of you will go to the mall later, Only you" his mom said, I nod and smiled, "Sure mom" he said and smirked at me.

  After eating me and Ash went to his room for him to change, my back facing him so he could change. "Sure you don't want to see how hot I am?" He ask teasingly, I rolled my eyes, as soon as he told me his done I turned around facing a handsome man.

My eyes widened at how good he looks, royal blue sleeve to match my dress and black jeans and shades, "Let's go, wife?" He said, before I could say anything he grabs me by the waist and drags me downstairs, "Oh how cute you both look" my mom said as they saw us, "Enjoy both of you!" My dad said and we nod, we bid goodbyes and head to the mall as we ride his car.