Chapter 3: 'Oh you will be'

"What are you doing here?" I asked them, Ash sat beside me, " Isn't it obvious, I like you and I want you so you are Mine" he whispered, his voice, his words sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm not yours" I said bravely, "Oh you will be"he said and stand up and they walked away. Then after some time Mel and the others came, "Hey something wrong? Did anything happened?" Jer asked, "Yeah you look like you saw a ghost or something" Lea said, "Are you okay?" Mel asked,
"No, nothing guys, I was just thinking about something" I said to them and smiled, they nodded and we ate the snacks they have.

Next day at school, I was walking down the hallway, alone, no one is here though, its recess and I'm heading to the Comfort Room. And again I want to sing so I sing a little bit.

Why can't you hold me in the streets? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that, why can't it be like that, cause I'm yours.

I felt like someone is watching me again, I shrugged off that thought and get inside the CR.

After doing my business, I walked back to the cafeteria and met up with the others, I also met  Charles and Amy the other two nerds, I love how hyper Amy is, and how funny Charles is. I remembered the words Ashton told me yesterday, "You are mine", "I like you", "I want you", "Oh you will be", then suddenly my phone vibrated,and it's a text from an unknown Number.

Avoid the nerd boys a little would you, my love?

It says, it makes me nervous, maybe it's him? How did he even get my number? Only Mel and the others know also Charles and Amy too, "Hey Rian you okay?" Amy asked, "Are you thinking about something again?" Mel asked, "Yeah, you okay?" Charles said, I nod and smiled, "Yeah guys, I'm okay, Its just a little problem, Thanks for the concern" I said to them, "Anytime" Jer said, "You can tell us anything, okay?" Lea said and I nod.

And I received a message again from the same number, I changed the name to Stranger.

Little eh? Wanna make it a big problem?

It says, I look around and saw the Hunters beside our table, is it really him? I shrugged off the thought and continue eating.
When we were finish we head to our next class, I have Physics, so I'm gonna walk alone, and I'm ten minutes early than the bell, so I get to class alone, I got to my locker with Charles, and I got my book. "Bye Rian!" He yelled while he was going to turn left, "Bye!" I yelled back, and I start to sing again, Singing is my habits.

I see your true colors shining through, I see your true colors and that's how I love you. So don't be afraid and let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful. Like a rainbow, like a rainbow, ohh.

I get the feeling of being watched again and entered the classroom.
I grab my book and read it.

Ash's POV

I wanna kill Charles for being alone with her! She is only Mine! Didn't I warn her to avoid Them?!? Yes I'm the one who texted her, but I heard her voice again and it melt my heart, I also kick out Madison and her two friends out the school, what? I own this school, GOLDEN UNIVERSITY'S owner is me.