Chapter 12: Ring/ First kiss

We are now here at the classroom, listening to Mrs. Williams, she is our Music teacher.

"Okay class, I am going to partner you up into two, opposite gender, what you have to do is, one of you will dedicate a song to someone that is not your partner but it should be in this classroom, both of you should write the song." She said, everyone smiles, some rolled their eyes.

"First pair is, Miller and Taylor, Ward and Cooper, Adams(Charles) and Rogers(Amy), Evans and Anderson," she said and continue pairing up, me and Austin look forward each other, I've got an idea, good thing Ash is not in this Class.

Mrs. Williams ordered us to go with your partners, as we all go to each other the bell suddenly rang, "Oops, well just find time, okay? Bye and your deadline will be on Friday" the teacher said, we just went outside, since it's last subject and I have Physics so I'm not with them, "Bye guys!" I yelled, I am the only 'one' separated, Austin, Charles, and Amy has Math, Mel, Lea and Jer has History.

We are here now at the garden, the front of the school, "Austin! You better think of some lyrics now!" I yelled at him, "Why me! I'm not good at it! Your  better at music!" He said and pouts.

"Stupid! Your good at singing!" I yelled back, "I know and you too though!" He yelled back, the others laugh at us, "Less fight, more work" Charles said, we both rolled our eyes, I glance at my watch, crap it's 5 I still need to prepare for tonight, I groan, "Guys I have to go" I said boredly, "Yeah me too" Amy said, they also said they have to go.

I had took a shower and it's 6:30, already, I took out the dress I bought, When I look at it I realize something, this is not the dress that I bought, this dress kinda looks sexy, "Mom!" I yelled, "What!" She yelled also and after a while she opens the door, "What is this?" I ask raising the dress in front of her.

"Honey, the dress you pick is not a taste of Ash, so I changed it" she said, my jaw dropped, "Mom! There is no way I'm gonna wear this!" I said, "No choice" she said.

I rolled my eyes, right, no choice, I sighed at the thought of wearing this, as I wear it I look at the body sized mirror, I don't like it, it's a heart- shaped, off shoulder dress, to tell you it's kinda revealing, a little of my cleavage can be seen, it looks like a slut dress.

I went downstairs and saw Ash standing by the stairs, as soon as he saw me I started walking downstairs, I saw his jaw dropped a little, ugh, I hate this dress, as I reach the bottom.

"You look gorgeous and sexy" he said still shocked,  I blushed a little and heard him smirked, he grabs me by the waist and we headed outside towards his car, he was wearing  a black long sleeve button down shirt and white pants, why do we always match?

As we arrived at a restaurant, yeah a fancy restaurant, he saw men looking at me and gave them a glare, and holds me by the waist in a tight grip, I blushed a little, I just rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue, a waiter lead us to our table, he pulls the chair for me to sit.

I smiled a little and mouthed a 'Thank you' to him, even I don't like him I still have manners and a personality to be kind.

"So that is the dress you bought?" He asked while smirking, my face heat up, I shook my head, "Mom change it, so I have no other choice, so here I am" I said, ugh mom, she is just stubborn sometimes, "I love it though, you make it look gorgeous" he said, and I blush again, stop it, we ordered.

"I hate it when they're looking at you" he said, and gestured at the table beside ours, and it's a table for five with men, they keep on checking me out, and I caught them one of them wink, one of them smirk the others smile but they still look away, then I felt something on my ring finger.

I look at it and saw Ash put a ring, it's a Diamond ring with an Amethyst on the sides of it, it's so beautiful, he lift my hand and place a gentle kiss on my hand, it sent sparks on me, what's happening to me? He stood up still holding my hand.

"Since were finished, let's leave" he said and drag me outside to his car, we drove to god knows where, and stop at a medium-large size house, I guess.

"Welcome to my house, let me rephrase, it is now our house" he said, it makes me smile but still part of me didn't like the idea of living with him, as we enter he opened the lights, there is a stairs at the right side, we go upstairs to his room, it's peaceful here, I wonder.

"Are you alone here?" I asked him as I sit at his king sized bed, he nods, "Yes, but right now, not anymore because I have you" he said and he lean forward to me, he was getting close so I keep on backing up, being stupid my back made contact to the bed, realizing I'm laying down, he smirked.

"I've always wanted you at the first place" he said, he leaned more till our lips is almost touching, I Stare at his eyes, my heart is beating fast, I don't know, and what I know next is our lips finally touch, he closes his eyes, after a while me too, I'm nervous to kiss back, then something hits me and move away from him.

I just sat back down again, my face heating up from what happened, I can feel him smirk, he stood up, "Let me take you home" he said, I stood up and he holds my hand, we go outside to his car and drove back at my house, we were quiet at the car, before I get out the car he grabs my hand, he intertwine our fingers and I stare at it and look up at him.

"Uhm, Thank you for the night, goodnight" I said to him ,"Goodnight my love, I love you" he said and sighed, I just smiled as a reply, I get out and went inside the house to my room, it kinda make me felt guilty from not replying to him. I hope he would understand it.

Ash's POV

I finally kiss her, next is to claim her as mine, but I will wait at the right time, even though she didn't kiss back it's okay she was just surprised, but it kinda hurts me that she didn't reply at the 'I love you', but at least she smiled.

Rian's POV

I can't stop thinking about our kiss, my first kiss, part of me was happy and part of me was disgusted and didn't like that he got it, but I feel like I am kinda liking him too.