Chapter 10: Lips

Were on our way to the mall, so we could have bonding time. "So? How are you?" He started, "I'm good" I said, "You had change your attitude towards me, eh?" He said smirking, "Of course, I didn't even like the idea of marrying you" I said.

"I'm only doing this for my parents, I can't make them embarrassed" I continued, then he suddenly stop, and me ended up almost hitting my head on the front, "What the! What's wrong with you!" I yelled, I look at him, his eyes darken, his stare on me is frightening, his grip on the steering wheel was so tight.

"Listen here Rian, you will marry me whether you like it or not, your not doing this for your parents, because you have to do this for US!" He yelled at me, I was so shocked, he started the car again leaving me shocked.

As we arrived at the mall, people started staring at us.

'Look an Evans and a Smith'
'Are they together'
'I heard they have an arranged marriage.'

That's all I heard from them, also I see men or boys checking me out, I heard Ash do a 'tsk' sound and he snakes his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him.

We are currently at a store now, he bring me in a dress store even though I don't like dresses, "I don't like dresses" I told him, "I want you to pick something" he said, "Why?" I ask, "We're going somewhere tomorrow night, more like a dinner" he said, so I don't have any other choice but to pick a dress, without him looking I already bought a dress, simple dress.

Then we go to a shoe store, actually not for girls only, it's the Underarmour shoe store, he was choosing shoes, after what felt like centuries he finally found one.

We went to a restaurant, and I saw Austin by a jewelry store, I don't know if it is really him because it's in a side view, "What are you looking at?" Ash said that surprised me, "Oh, uh, uhm nothing" I said, he rolled his eyes as we continue eating "Only focus on me" he said, "Your not the only thing that exist in the world" I said, "Well, you should think of that now, like I do" he stated, his words made me blush, does he really like me that much? Or he really want attention?

After we eat dinner, he drive me home I was about to open the door of the car when he stopped me, "Let me" he said and get out to open the door, I take his hand and step out, he close the door, "Well see you, Bye, thanks for the night," I said I was about to walk away when he grab me by my shoulders and pressed me on the car.

He was staring at me and he look at my lips he started leaning more, my face heating up, I don't know but I also get a Feeling, something I can't understand, do I like him also? And realize it now? He stop when his lips is almost press on mine, he move a little and kiss my forehead instead, his lips sent shivers down my spine, and I felt electricity on me as he kiss it.

"Goodnight, my love, you look gorgeous always, see you" he said, I was so shocked, "G-goodnight too" I said, shaking a little bit and stutter, he smirked at me, probably noticing I'm surprised, he went inside his car and drove away, and I went inside to my room.

As I lay in my bed thinking about what happen and I realize I was holding my forehead, I still feel his lips on it. I stop thinking about it and drifted to sleep.