Chapter 8:Your Dead/How we met

It's lunch time now, I was walking with Austin to the cafeteria to meet up with the others, we entered and everyone stared at us, we saw the usual table is empty, we got there, then arrive Charles and Jer.

"Where's the others?" I asked them, they shrug their shoulders, after like few minutes, we decided to find them, as we were walking down the hallway we heard crying and yelling, we ran where we heard it and saw Mel, Lea and Amy, crying while they were hold by a boy each, and Natalia with Madelyn and other girl.

"You sluts better shut your freaking mouth or else!!" Natalia yelled at them, we walked towards them they're back facing us and Mel and Lea and Amy saw us, "Or else what?" Me and Austin said, we see the sluts stiffened and they turn around, "Didn't we warn you Natalia?" Austin said, and they all gulped the boys holding Mel and the others ran away and Charles and Jer help them get up.

"And didn't I also warned you?" I said glaring at Madelyn, and she gulped, the other girl ran away also, "You both are so dead" I said to them shaking my head in dissapointment, I grab their hands and we all walk to the cafeteria, as we entered everyone gasped at us. I throw both of them at the floor in the center.

" I am not someone you will fear, but when it comes to the people important to me" I said to them,
I glance at Austin, " I am a bad boy but I don't bully, I'll be bad to the people I hate, you may see me as a beast, but see her as a Demon when it comes to this." Austin said pointing at me, "Clearly? Consider yourself. DEAD. She's more Demon than me." he continued, I sighed.

"Please were sorry!" Natalia and Madelyn yelled kneeling down, begging for mercy. "Sorry?!? I've heard that a thousand times and yet, it keeps on repeating." I said to them, "Go on Madelyn, call your boyfriend Grayson for help" I said to her.

"Boyfriend?" Someone yelled and it was Grayson exactly. "I don't remember us having a relationship" he said again, "Well, it was around the school and you didn't know?" Austin said, "Oh, so that means your lying Madelyn? Doesn't mean we hook up, I'm your boyfriend." Gray said.

"Oooh, That's what happens when your clearly a bitch?" Max said and the Hunters laughed. "I'll let it pass this time, when it repeats even in other person, I would like to see each of your families reaction, knowing what you are in school, slut? A bitch? A bully? After that, consider yourself dead." I said and pat them on the head, me and Austin walked towards Mel and the others still crying a little, we comfort them, Austin and Jer ordered them food.

I glance at Ash smirking while talking to the other Hunters, I told them to not mess with me. "Hey Austin and Rian, Thank you for everything!" Lea said, "I think if you guys didn't came in this school, our life would be a living hell" Amy said, "That's why you meet us, this woman's a DEMON, she lives there" Austin said, I pinch his side, he whimpered in pain.

"That hurts!" He yelled, "Better shut your mouth or you'll see me as a Demon" I said, and the others laugh. "How did you guys meet tho?" Charles asked, we look at each other and start telling it to them.

Flashback

I was walking down the hallway, when I heard noises, I walk to where it was and I seen group of three boys punching a boy in the stomach, I ran to them."Hey stop that!" I yelled, they were startled and ran away, I glance at the boy, and his mouth dripping blood, face and arms with bruises. "Are you okay?" I said to him as I crouch beside him. "D-do I *coughs* L-look okay T-to You? He said, I shaked my head. I helped him stand up, and bring him to the clinic in school. I found out his name, Austin David Anderson, and I also tell him mine.

After a few days, we get close together, we find out our parents are business partners, and tell them to transfer us to another school, so they did, he started working out, so he looks hot now, girls swoon over him, he became a bad boy, I on the other hand, a little bit nerd, he only bullies the bully students.

When I was bullied by sluts because they said I was assuming I'm close with him, and other boys bully me also, I tried to hide it from him, but he found out, by seeing the sluts, bullying me at my locker.

He was so mad that time, like an old brother that acts like over protective bodyguard on his sister, me. He teaches me ways, how to fight sluts, other bad boys and many more.

Flashback ends

"So that's how it started" I said to them, "Wow! No wonder how great both of you fight!" Jer said,
"This guy hits a girl" I said pointing at Austin, "Only bitches, whores, sluts" he said, defensively, and we laughed.