Chapter 11: Confessed feelings/ Makeover nerd

I am here now at Mel's house, I gave her a contact lenses that will serve as her glasses, I don't know how to put makeup or anything but Im doing my best for her, I put lipstick that is pinkish nude, little blush and mascara, I also made her wear a black jeans, and White crop top sweater, and also do her hair, I made it into straight first and curl it a little at the end, I also gave her a black boots, as my gift, and I bought these last Saturday.

"Rian are you sure about this?" she asked, "Mel you look damn good, and these things that I used on you is all yours, makeup, shoes, clothes, okay? As my gift" I said, her eyes widened.

"These are way too much" she said, "I insist" I said, she nods and smiled, "Thank you" she said, her mom called us for breakfast, "Oh my sweetheart you are gorgeous! Adrianna, thank you my dear" her mom said, "Glad to help Mrs. Cooper" I said, "Drop it, call me mom" she said and I nod and smiled.

Mel thanked her, we went downstairs to the kitchen, and saw her dad sitting there, as soon as her dad saw her, his jaw dropped a little and stood up and hugged her. "You look beautiful" he said, "Thanks dad" she said, OMG they're so cute together, we ate together.

Me and mel are now at the garden waiting for the others, as soon as they arrived they were staring at her, "Mel, you are so gorgeous!" Amy yelled, "Yeah Mel" Lea said and they hugged her, "Woah" Charles said, "Cool" Jer said, and then arrive Austin, oohh this is what im waiting for.

"Hey gu- Woah!" he said and his jaw dropped, I glance at Mel blushing, "You look gorgeous"he said, "Thank you" she said, I swear they look good, I always knew Mel's beauty is hidden, hehe. 

We headed to the classroom, as we entered, everyone is staring at Mel.

Is that Mel?
Bro, look it's Mel.
Bro, she's kinda hot.
Ugh, bitch, why?

All I heard as we walk towards our usual seats, I always smile when I caught Austin staring at Mel while class, I always knew there is something fishy towards the two, ahah!

They like each other, right guys? Hehe, they just don't know so I will make a move for the both of them, I am so silly, I am so stupid, haha. Anyways, I hope they would be together.

Class ended and we headed outside because it's just break time, like 30 minutes to spare, while everyone except me and Austin get snacks, I smiled mischievously towards Austin.

"What?" he asked, "Tell it, I know you do" I said, he then look at me confused but I can tell he is blushing a little.

"Come on, Austin, I've known you for like 6 of 7 years, I know you like or love Mel" I said, he then shakes his head, "Nope" he said and I glared at him, he sighed in defeat, "Fine, you got me" he said and I smiled widely.

I knew it! "Come on, make a move!" I said to him, "She doesn't like me, stupid" he said, "Your stupid, she damn likes you too, duh" I said and his eyes widened, giving me that 'Are you serious? Really?' look, and I nod my head, and then exactly came the others.

While in the middle of eating, I smiled and chuckled, because I caught Mel and Austin blush a little and they look away because they caught each other staring, they loook soooo gooood, I mean like cute or anything, you know, like they might be together or anything.

Suddenly,  the Hunters arrive at our spot, "Mel?" Dylan said or asked confused and shocked, actually all of them shocked, "Yes she is, why?" Austin said defensively, Mel blushed a little,  and Dylan shook his head, "I will pick you up at 7 tonight" Ash suddenly said and I nod my head, and I remembered how he almost kiss me last night, ughh forget it, never mind.  I am busy thinking how can I make Mel and Austin together you know.

Austin's POV

Ugh, why does she look so gorgeous? I actually started liking her at the first time we met, love at first sight, gay, but kinda, like she is cool, awesome, now gorgeous, ughh and I found out she likes me too, I can't believe it.

Ash's POV

I kinda see something here, does Austin and Mel like each other that they don't know it? Hmm, I have an idea, this plan will make everything better.

Rian's POV

How perfect they might look, the Hunters ended up joining us, and I always caught Ash staring at me, not caught but his stare doesn't go away also, where will he take me tonight? Restaurant?  maybe, I don't know.