Chapter 15: Dream

Struggling to get my hand out of the grip of this bastard, "Stop it! We will have some fun" the guy holding my hand said, "No way!" I yelled, to be honest they're all good looking, I could tell they have a nice body since they're kind of wearing a fit shirt.

They drag me to the alley, this time the other one is covering my mouth behind me, while the guy holding my hand behind him leading me to the alley, and the other guy keeps on looking at me, mischievously. As we reach the middle of the alley, the guy throws me at the ground, before I got the chance to get up, the guy who keeps on looking at me, immediately throws himself on top of me.

Pissing me off, I can't help but not to control myself, I stare at him, "You will enjoy this" he said, I chuckled, "Oh yes I will" I said and smirk, before he got the chance to kiss me, I had punched him to the face, he sits up, and I get the chance to kick him, in his groin. The other two were coming towards me, since they are aligned, I have this funny idea. As soon as they're near, I quickly duck and roll backwards, causing them to hit each other, and I am laughing in my mind.

I saw a baseball bat just by the corner, I grab it, and hit the two with it on the side of their face, considering it not enough, I hit them on their private part, and the other one was about to get up, I quickly ran towards him and hit him on the back of his head, he groan, I also hit him on his groin. Seeing them cupping their parts, groaning from pain, it is enough I get away from the alley and walked back near to the cafe, I called my driver to come pick me up. As soon as he came I get inside the car.

Remembering Austin, a tear suddenly fell from my eyes, how the hell can he do that, I know it is just a small thing, but who the hell would get mad if you already look stupid at the cafe, saying to the waiter you are just waiting for someone, had ordered about five times, leaving because that jerk didn't came. Looks stupid, disappointed, from thing that happened this night, not noticing we are here at house. "Rian were here" Ian my driver said to me before getting out the car and opening the door for me, "Thank you, Goodnight" I said, "Goodnight too, my dear" he said and pecked me on the forehead, causing me to feel sad, wondering how would it feel if my own father do that to me, again.

Ian stood as my father, treats me like his daughter, he only had two sons, I like it anyways, since dad is always on work when I turned twelve. Feeling the tears fall from my eyes, I wiped them, I changed into a sleepwear, I go downstairs to get some water, and when I'm done, I get to my room again throwing myself on the bed. I hate this, things had changed, I don't even know what to do anymore, little things could lead me to  depression or something. I know it is weird, but don't you even know what it feels like you are just a burden to anyone, your parents seems like they don't care or anything. It hurts because it is the truth I always feel this way, causing me to cry once again, while I was in the middle of my dramas, my phone rings, I grab my phone and look who is calling, Ashton. I answered the phone, "H-hello?" I said, trying hard for him not to notice that I am from my drama which is crying, "Hello cupcake" he said in a sweet voice, new nickname.

I then suddenly sniff, uh oh, "Are you crying? What happened?" He ask in a worried panicked  voice, oh no, think of an idea, "Oh, u-uhm" I stuttered, as I wipe the tears that stained my cheeks, "I had just watch a movie, that made me cry" I lied  shyly, "Oh, is that so, well I just miss you" he said, that kind of make me feel good, "Goodnight crybaby, my love" he said, I chuckled a little, "Goodnight" I said shortly, before ending the call. What is with the nicknames though, as soon as I put my phone away, after a while, darkness took over me, making me sleep peacefully, with a dream.

I am playing in the park with my mommy and daddy, we were chasing each other, play in the slide or swing, and anything else. I love them so much because they make me happy, as we sat on the bench at the front of the road, I saw an ice cream truck at the other side of the road, I stood up, shaking my mommy's legs, "Mommy I want ice cream" I yelled pointing at the ice cream truck, my mom smiled and nods, and dad chuckled at my attitude, they stood up, I hold my mom's hand and we walked.

I saw that the truck was about to leave, "Mommy it's leaving!" I yelled, I let go of my mom's hand and ran towards it, "Rian Don't Run!" I heard my mom yelled, I reach the road, not noticing a car was coming over, a loud horn was heard from the car that stop me running, I widened my eyes because it is near me, before it can hit me, "Adrianna!" I heard my mom and dad yelled, before my body felt pain and  falls, I pass out darkness taking over me.

I woke up breathing heavily, I sighed realizing it is just a dream, it was when I was five, I got into a car accident, I had amnesia but soon recover my memories, I calmed down, and drank the glass of water I brought, I lay down again, closed my eyes, I hope everything is better, I thought, before falling asleep again.