Chapter 5: Him?!?

"Ashton Xavier Smith" Dad said, my eyes widened, "What! Him?!?" I shouted, "Why? You know him?" Mom asked, " Uh yeah the bad boy in school" I said, "That's great, I heard that they're son really likes you" Mom said, "I know!" I yelled, they bid goodnight and walk out the room. I can't believe it, I'm gonna marry that jerk, ughhh, now it is a big problem.

Ash's POV

"Son I have to tell you something" dad said while were eating, "What?" I asked, "We arranged a marriage for you by the end of your college, your going to marry the daughter of a friend of ours" Mom said, my eyes widened, "What!" I yelled, "Son don't worry it's the girl you like, Adrianna Evans" Dad said, really? Seriously? Yes!! I have a way to make her mine!

Rian's POV

Can't believe it, I'm here now at school at the garden,then the others came. "Hey Rian? What's up?" Mel said, "A big problem" I said, they all looked confused, "What problem?" Amy asked, "Tell us what it is?" Lea said, and I was about to reply When Charles suddenly speak, "Hey now guys, can't you wait? Anyways, you can tell it to us if you are ready to spill the beans." He said and smiled at me, we all nod at his words, I always wonder why is Charles a nerd?

He doesn't wear glasses, but he is smart too, maybe because he hang out a lot with Mel and the others? I do wear glasses but it's only for style and for them to only see me as a nerd, but also an Evans.

We hang out a little bit, and we walked inside the school for the first class, they wait for me to get my book in my locker since we all have same first class.

We saw The Hunters, standing by the other lockers but in front of mine, I glanced at Ash smirking, does he already know? Did he agree with it? Of course dummy, after I got my locker I turned around but I hit someone, let me rephrase that, some slut.

I saw it was Madelyn, school's next slut after Madison. Seriously? Does slut's names starts with M? And my glasses fall also my books."What the! You are so stupid! Can't you see I'm walking here, Bitch?!?" She yelled at me.

"Oh that's right, your glasses fall, nerdy Evans!" She yelled again and step hard on my glasses and break it. Wtf!?! I am gonna kick her ass! Mel and the others were standing by my side shocked, I don't give a damn now. I rolled my eyes and picked up my books, when I felt a hand grabbed my hair, "Bitch! Don't you have manners on me, slut!?!" Madelyn yelled holding my hair.

"Let me go!" I yelled, I was kneeling down, so I did what I want. I grabbed her hand in my hair and twist it as I stand up and put it behind her back, like a police would do to a criminal when it's caught. She whimpered, "I gave you a chance, shouldn't you have a manner on yourself, I don't want a fight, but I think you want!" I yelled and let go of her, brutally, she landed on the floor holding her arm.

"You'll pay for this bitch!" She yelled, while I was picking my books, and Mel and the others help me and we walk away heading to our next class. "You shouldn't have done that" Jer said, "Why?" I asked, "She is Gray's Girlfriend, I mean new girlfriend" Amy said, "More like a play thing," Charles said, "Like I care? I handled tons of bad boys in my other schools" I said.

That's right, I was taught how to fight like a bad boy by my best friend, he 'was' a badboy, the most feared one in the town, I miss him, How is he though? Then suddenly, girls entered the class smiling like they seen an actor.

Omg! Girl he is so hot!
Yeah new boy is mine!
Duh-uh mine! His sexy!

That's what I all heard on them, I glanced at the Hunters, seeing Ash smirking again, I look away and continue reading my book.
When the door was busted open, girls squeal, Omg its him!, Sit by here!, thats what I heard, sluts.

Ooh the new boy eh?!? I heard Max said, and I look up to see who it was, what the! What is he doing here?!?