Chapter 6: Austin/ Confession

I stiff at what I saw, why is he here? Our eyes met, he smirked at the moment he saw me, and the teacher came in.

"Oh your the new student? Please, introduce yourself, Mr.?" Our prof asked, "I'm Austin David Anderson, nice to meet you all" he said, and winked at us, or only me? The girls squeal, "Oh, Mr. Anderson, please suit yourself" our prof asked and sat down, he finding a sit, and found the vacant one beside me, he smirked and walk to sit beside me.

I didn't give a damn about it, "Open your textbooks and answer p.215" our prof said, I take out my book and start answering, as I was in the middle of answering, a hand with a piece of paper was shown, it's  from Austin, I look at the paper and read what it says,

'Nice to see you again, my best friend, badass nerd'

It says, I chuckled and write down something for a reply,

'Oh me too, my bestfriend, bad boy'

I wrote and pass it again to him. He reads it and smiled at it, we continue answering.

Me and my friends are sitting at a table, eating for recess, seeing the Hunters sit beside our table again. The door was blasted open and everyone gasped,

Girl its Austin!,
He is so hot!,
Damn those body!

Is all I heard from them, I glance at him trying to find me, I controlled my laugh, "Rian why are you laughing? That's also a bad boy you know" Lea said, "I know" I said, "You better show yourself!" Austin yelled,everyone was confused while I was still controlling my laughter, "Yow, Rian the hell? Stop it" Amy said,

Who is he talking about?, Does he know someone here?

Is what I heard, "I'm gonna count to three,1.....2...-" he said and before he says three I was laughing out loud, "Finally! Found you!" He yelled and walked happily towards our table, he drags a chair from another table and sit on it.

"You can stop laughing now" he said and I did,

What?, how does he know her???

I heard anyone says, and Mel and the others were looking at us confused. " Okay guys, Me and Austin are best friends since highschool, yeah that's why I know he is a bad boy, he is also the one who taught me how to fight, okay?" I tell to them and they nodded still shocked, "So who are they? Nerds?" He asked me and I nod, I glance at them looking embarrassed after being called a nerd.

"Yep, Melanie or Mel, Jeremiah, Amy, Eleanor or Lea and Charles" I said while pointing to them, he nod and "Don't worry, I don't bully nerds, I may be bad boy, but I only bully who makes me mad, and that's because I have a strict mom, who acts like a nerd even no" he said while pointing at me, "Stupid jerk" I said, everyone laughed, "See?" He said, "Well, looks like someone has an admirer again?" He said sarcastically, I look at him confused, and Mel pointed at Ash glaring at me, or Austin? "Oh about that, its the problem" I said, "What problem?" Austin asked, and I tell him everything that happened since first day, after that.

"Sluts" he said, "So what about the problem?" Jer asked, "My parents arranged me to a marriage, 2-5 months after I graduate," I told them, "To who though?" Lea asked, "T-to, A-ashton" I told them and they were all shocked, "If it's not a suitor, it's a fiancée?" Austin Said.
Then my phone vibrates, it's a text from the stranger, I opened it and read i.

'If I were you, I would make a distance cause I will kill him,wife'  

It say, I glance at Ash, seeing him smirk and he Nods, knowing that I'm curious if it is him.