Chapter 13: Plan

Ash's POV

I heard that Rian and Austin are partners in the music class, might as well split them up apart, I saw Mel at the Library sitting down, I walked towards her, and sat across from her, this is gonna be easy. She looks to see who it is while I'm smirking.

Mel's POV

I am here at the library when suddenly a man sat across from me, since I was reading I look to see Ash smirking, what does he need, "Need something?" I ask nervously, "Yes, I heard Rian and your crush are partners, right?" He said and I nod, "You know about the promise, right?" He ask and I nod again, "What about it?" I ask him, "Break it" he said with a stern, serious, cold voice.

'Break it'? Me? Or him?

"Break it? Who?" I ask bravely, "You, break it" he said, I gulped I can't do that to Rian, I can't do that to Austin, "But-" I tried saying but was cut off because he slams the table making me flinch on my seat.

Flashback

We are now here at the field, as always, hanging out together, while Austin being hot, teasing Rian, "Hey Austin!" Rian yelled, he looks at Rian, "What?" He ask, "Let's write the song at the cafe, at 4" she said, he smiles and nods, and she helds up her pinkie in front of him.

"Promise?" She ask, he chuckles and nods crossing his heart before he locks pinkies with her, "Kids!" I yelled, and the others laugh, "Jealous much?" Rian asks while smirking, my eyes widened, I looked away blushing, I glance at Austin he is kinda blushing also, why is he blushing? Does he likes me also?

Ugh, stop assuming, who the hell could like you stupid, "Looks fishy" Charles suddenly said and Rian burst out laughing and the others joined while I blush more.

Flashback Ends

"Mel?" Someone ask me, and taps my shoulder, and it's Rian, we are at the garden, "You okay?" Amy ask, I smiled and nods, they nod and smile also, then Rian and Austin starts teasing again, I can't hurt them, but my parents.

Flashback

I flinch when he suddenly slams the table, "If you will not do it, expect your parents get fired, invite Austin to somewhere, until night to make Rian wait long" he said and stood up, he takes a last look on me before he exits the room, not my parents, they work at Ash's Family Company, even though he is not yet working there, he has a way amd have the right to fire employees there, Parents or Best friends?

Flashback Ends

'I'm sorry Austin and Rian, I hope you understand' I tried saying to them in my mind while looking at them, I will not forgive myself for doing this, why me? God please help me, I owe Rian a lot and this has to be the way to pay it back? I don't want to do it, but my parents, ugh kill me now, I am so stupid, please God guide me.

Time skip

Austin's POV

I am walking down the hall way when suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder, my eyes widened to see who it is, Mel, "Uhm, Sorry but can you come with me at the library by the town at 3 ,I know you and Rian have a promise but It'll be quick and the Cafe is kinda near, so will you?" She ask, with a smile on her face, this is it, your chance, it will only be quick, no worries, just spend a little time with her.

"Uhh, Sure, I'd love to" I said smiling, Love to? Stupid you, she smiles, "Great, see ya, bye" she said and walks away waving her hand.

I waved back too, I am so excited, well she likes me too, so maybe? Okay, focus, prepare, I glance at the Clock by the wall on the hallway, 2:30 still got time, now move your feet, and off I go.