Chapter 4: Arranged Marriage

(Rian's POV)

Next day of school now, I was listening to my History teacher, Mr. Moore, this subject is boring.

I glanced at Mel taking notes also the others. Then suddenly, the bell rings. I stood up and fix my things, and we went outside and go to cafeteria to meet with Charles and Amy, as we found them we sat on each other's seats, I sat beside Charles.

"Hey guys, you heard about something?" Amy said, "What?" Jer asked, "Ashton kicked out Madison, and the two other sluts"  Lea said,what? How? "How did he?" I asked confused, "Oh, Ash owns this school" Mel said, "Seriously?" I asked, they nodded, we ordered and ate our lunch when suddenly, a girl singing was heard, singing Say you won't let go, in the Cafeteria's speaker for announcements, wait?

Isn't that me? Then after that song, the next was Secret Love Song, I remembered singing that in the hallway, is it me again? And after it, the next was True colors. I remembered singing it also, How? "Rian is the one singing was you right?" Amy asked, I nod.

They heard me singing when we were hanging out at the field, yesterday, they said I have a great voice.

Omg, that girl singing was so good!
I wonder who she is!?!
Whoever that girl is, I'd marry her!

Then someone speaks at the speaker, "Hey everyone it's Max here, for everyone who wants to know who was the one singing it is, Adrianna Evans, Thank you!" he said and girls squeal and boys cheered, they all Clapped their hands. What the? Wtf?!? How did? I only remember them heard me singing at the bench by the field. Then my phone buzzes,

Like it? I recorded your singing voice, it was amazing I have to let everyone know it.

It says, I smiled at the thought whoever it was, maybe Ash?

Ash's POV

Ahh, that's it, smile for me, my love, yes I'm the one who record it, and the one texting her, I Will do anything to have her, mine and mine alone.

Rian's POV

I'm here at house studying my lessons, when someone knocks on my door. "Come in" I said and the door opened, showing my parents, "Hey honey" dad said, "Did we disturb anything?" Mom asked, I shaked my head, " Honey we want you to know what ever happens we love you, I know we're always busy with the works, but we are doing this for you, might as well, forgive us for something we decide." Dad said, I was confuse of what he said, forgive?

Why? "What do you mean?" I asked, "Honey you are going to graduate after college, we had....Arangged a marriage for you" mom said, I was shocked, "What?!? Why?!?" I asked, "It's for your own good, the company has a rival, and another company which is also the rival of our rival wants a business partnership, in exchange for the hand of yours for their son".Dad said, I sighed, "I have no choice, do I? Besides it's decided, may I know the name?" I asked, "The guy your going to marry is.."