Chapter 7: Jealousy/ Sluts

I'm here at house, eating dinner with mom, dad and Austin, they know him very well, my parents and his parents were business partners since were highschool, so yeah,they were so happy to see him again.

Good thing they didn't make an arranged marriage for us or I'd Get a bully best friend husband. When we finish eating, Austin leaves, "Honey? Can we talk to you?" Mom asked, "About what?" I asked back, dad sigh, "You will meet your fiancée and his parents on Sunday" dad said.

"I already met him" I said, and they chuckled I said goodnight as they hug me. Its Thursday, so 3 days left to go.

Ash's POV

I'm gonna kill Austin, for being too close on what's mine. Didn't Adrianna told them about OUR marriage? If he gets in my way to make Rian's heart mine, I will don't think twice to kill him, even I have to see my lovely baby in pain, she shouldn't cry for someone that tries to take her from me, she can and will love me always.

Rian's POV

We are all here at the garden, laughing, talking. Me and Austin are always teasing and fighting while the others laugh at us."Well you act like a mom!" Austin yelled, "That's because you whine like a baby! And you act like a dad!" I yelled back, "That's because you have a lot of suitors!" He yelled, "It's because accept that I'm beautiful!" I yelled at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Ugly!" He said, "Jerk!" I said,"Nerd" he said, "Stupid" I said,"I'm sexy!" He said, "I'm hot!" I said, I said that so he would," I'm......Dang it!" He said yea, I said the hot word so he would run out, "See? Your stupid!" I yelled, Mel and the others start to laugh loud, "Both of you are weird!" Charles said while laughing, "Funny!" Amy said, "What is that? Gum?!?" Mel asked pointing at my hair at the end of it, OMG.

"AUSTIN DAVID ANDERSON! YOU ARE SO DEAD! STUPID JERK!" I yelled as I stood up and chase after him, I don't care if anyone sees us, he keeps running around while I keep chasing Him, I saw Mel and the others laugh at us, I can't chase this guy, he runs a lot and in race games he always win 1st place. That's how fast he is even he is hot, handsome, an-, wait what am I saying?

Anyways, as I got tired I give up and Jer manage to removed the gum, Then Austin also sits down and tease me cause I can't chase after him. Then suddenly someone at my right side walk to us and handed me a bottled water, I look to see who it was, and it's, Ashton.

I take the bottle, " Uhm, Thank you." I said to him nervously, "Anything for my future wife." He said and pats my head and walks away. Then I saw a girl walked to us as we stood up. She walked to Austin and give me a glare and puts her arms around his arm. Ooh, I'm gonna love this scene.

"Hey bae, I'm Natalia, I love bad boys like you, I can give you a good time, like a bad kitten would, not like this nerds and sluts, wanna hang out with me?" She said, seductively, I'm gonna laugh hard this time, Austin gives her a disgusted look, and he removes her hands away.

"First, I hate sluts, second, I more want good kitten, third they're not sluts, fourth I don't want to hang out with you and last, fifth stay away from me, you filthy bitch whore slut!" He said to her, okay, control your laughter,her face turns red, "I can be a good kitten if you want" she said, twirling her hair, and her other hand trying to push her boobs up, stupid.

"Yeah I know, but too late, your already dirty, I would date a nerd than a slutty bitch dirty whore like you!" He said and walks away, we followed him, I turned around seeing the girl jaw dropped and a tomato face, "Bye! Next time, stop messing around with my best friend!" I said to her and runs beside Austin and them.

"You slutty bitch, Adrianna! Also you girls are sluts!" She shouted, me and Austin stopped walking also Mel and the others looking at us confused, We both turned around to her, smirking, and her realizing what she had done.

We both walk to her, "You know what they call us both?" Austin said to her pointing at me and him, "We are the bad duo in our previous schools" he said and she gulped, "Mess with us and them, we'll mess with your life" I said to her while glaring, "I-im sor- Don't try to apologize, better run away now." I said cutting her off, " You heard her at the first place" Austin said while clenching his fist.

Then Natalia runs away almost tripping because she was wearing heels, sluts, then we start to walk back to the others like nothing Happened, and we get to our first class altogether.