1

third person

"hoseok honey, the cookies and lasagna is done!" hoseok's mom calls from the kitchen.

hoseok huffs as he gets up from the couch in the study where he was on his phone and slips his sneakers on.

"why couldn't you just ask mina to take it to them?" hoseok asks as he enters the greatly scented room.

"mina went out with her friends to study at the library and you, mr. need to get some fresh air and meet someone other than namjoon and seokjin," his mom said as she places a piece of saran wrap neatly on the steaming batch of cookies.

he scoffs, "i have other friends and you know it." he hastily grabs the batch of cookies.

"hoseok they're-"

it was too late. the boy had already dropped the fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies, the container that they were in busts open and the cookies spill onto the floor.

his mom sighs. "looks like they're just getting my lasagna. oh well, i'll just tell them that it's my son's fault," she shrugs and begins picking them up from the floor.

"mom! you didn't warn me in time," hoseok whined as he helped to pick it up.

"yeah yeah. get out of the house before i grow old from how long it's taking you," his mom dumped the cookies into the trash.

he pouts and carefully picks up the lasagna in case it's hot as well.

"be back by..." his mom looks at the clock briefly, "5:30."

"okay," hoseok replies and sets off for the neighbor's house.

once he got to the doorstep his hand froze in mid-air, as he tried to quickly plan what he is going say to the stranger.

suddenly, something that sounds like a moan comes from inside. hoseok's eyes widen as his arm has a mind of its own and he knocks on the door— why in the world did i do that?

a few seconds later the door swings opened and a guy with black hair stood in the doorway. hoseok's eyes subconsciously wander down to where the guys hand was down his pants.

the level of awkward that hoseok felt definitely rose in those few seconds.

"uhm. i'm sorry... were you in the middle of something?" hoseok questions hesitantly, trying not to make it obvious that... well, he was stealing glances at the placement of the male's hand.

"just jacking off," the male answered hand still down his pants.

"oh..." hoseok immediately looks away, cheeks flushing a bright red as he clears his throat.

"you're cute, i'm yoongi. min yoongi," the boy held out the hand that isn't currently down his pants.

hoseok looks up at the boy and his hand that didn't have the lasagna plate on it reached out cautiously and placed it in the boy's hand, shaking it.

"i'm jung hoseok," he introduced himself and yoongi finally took his hand out of his pants, hoseok cringing in discomfort, making him want to throw the plate at him and run away.

"that's a nice name, hey do-"

hoseok interrupts him.

"anyways! here you go, uh, yoongi. it's my mom's homemade lasagna for the new neighbor she does it all the time when we get new neighbors. well, i have to go, bye!" he pushes the plate into yoongi's hand and dashes away.

once he arrives in the safety of the bush that separates his and yoongi's house, he lets out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

how the hell is he supposed to live if someone like min yoongi lives next door?

a/n: gekegk hi :-).  the updates for this book may be quicker than unloyal's was but i'm not sure yet c:

oky goodbyee xx