24

third person

"what's one thing you really want to do? it can be anything," yoongi questions, as he runs his fingers through hoseok's hair who's head was on his lap.

"i've always wanted to ditch school, i've never done it before," hoseok admits.

yoongi blinks, stay quiet for a few seconds before he begins to laugh, "i'm dating a goody two shoes."

hoseok frowns, swatting at yoongi's face from his position, finally giving him a good slap on his cheek.

"okay okay," yoongi laughs, his laughter calming as hoseok continues to frown at him.

yoongi looks down at the boy and somehow makes it so he can kiss hoseok, even if it was pretty much sideways.

"why don't we ditch school, for a concert? whoever you like," yoongi suggests.

hoseok jerks up, not giving yoongi any warning as they clash heads, earning groans from both males.

"ahh," yoongi hisses, placing a hand to his forehead, but when him and hoseok make eye contact they laugh.

"yes yoongi, i would love to go to a concert!" the younger squealed, jumping around once he got to his feet.

yoongi smiles, looking at his boyfriend of only a few days with pure adoration.

"oh my god i have to go tell jimin," the boy claps in happiness.

"but we don't even-" yoongi was about to say 'we don't have the tickets or know what concert it is' but hoseok cut him off by running out of yoongi's house.

"ah my goody two shoes little hoseokie," the older chuckled, leaning against his couch, pulling out his phone and looking into bands to see.

----

hoseok was laying on his back on his bed, looking at the ceiling, continuing to have small freak outs and squealing every minute.

he was going to skip school for once, breaking his clean attendance record, and who better to do it with than his boyfriend?

hoseok remembers snorting a few days after yoongi asked him out, yoongi knocking on his window with pebbles and having a promise ring in hand.

hoseok stares at yoongi, eyes wide, "okay look i know we're together now, but that doesn't mean you can propose already- we're not even out of school yet!'

yoongi stares at him, mouth in a 'o' shape, then he finally comes to his senses, "no no! i'm not proposing hoseokie!"

hoseok let out a breath, a sheepish smile on the youngers face as he meets yoongi's gaze.

"what did you want then?" hoseok asks.

"jesus, seems like you really want to talk to me," yoongi frowned, but then a smile slipped onto his pale face as hoseok narrowed his eyes at yoongi.

"of course i do!"

"well anyways.. this was supposed to be the promise ring i gave to you after i asked you out. but i was still shocked with relief when you pretended to say no to me and i thought you wouldn't want it. i totally forgot to give this to you and i felt so awkward that i was wearing one and you weren't and i just-" he was cut off by hoseok.

"yes i want it you dork, give it to me," hoseok leaned over the window sill, hand outwards.

"i feel like we should get a tree or something in between us so we don't manage to kill ourselves one day, because i'm honestly so scared that you're going to fall. what if i just throw it to you?"

"no! because what if i-"

yoongi didn't listen and threw the ring anyways, landing it in hoseok's room somewhere.

hoseok hops back from the window sill, turning around to look around for it. it takes about five minutes until he finds the ring under his bed.

"you suck, you know?" hoseok pouted, meeting yoongi's smirk across from him as he walks back, slipping the ring onto his finger.

"and you swallow. but wait, look at the inside," yoongi says.

hoseok raises an eyebrow, taking the ring off and doing as told.

"yoonseok?"

"our ship name."

"ah! you really are a dork- even more than i am!"

hoseok hums in happiness, and he comes back to reality, squealing once more.

min yoongi is the main source of hoseok's happiness, and he's very thankful for that.

a/n: my dear yoonseok so cute aww epilogue next~