14

third person

"abort mission, abort mission," mina whispers repeatedly while yoongi closes his eyes, breathing in as his fathers glare was on him.

"someone kill me now," yoongi mumbles and slowly looks up to face his father.

"would you like to explain yourself?" mr.min raises an eyebrow as he put his utensils down slowly.

"yes... yes i do, actually," yoongi says, mina bites her lip, waiting for yoongi to speak again.

"i'm gay. mina isn't my girlfriend, she's our neighbor. and if anything, i have a boyfriend. and before you say any shit about me being a disgrace to the family... save it, i've heard it enough times before."

by now the whole family is quiet, until mr.min sighs heavily. not even looking at yoongi when he says, "get out."

"gladly," yoongi gets up and, in the process, he grabs mina's wrist and drags her out of the house.

"wow, you're badass," mina laughs as they start walking to her house.

"hmm," yoongi shoves his hands into his pockets. "i'm sorry about that, by the way.

"don't sweat it. you need a place to crash? i'm sure my parents and hoseok won't mind," mina offers

"ah thanks," yoongi smiles, but it wasn't one of his gummy smiles he usually wore, it was more of a defeated one.

mina frowns and opens the door to the house. "hoseok's probably upstairs. i'll be in my room if you need me."

"okay," yoongi nods, walking up the stairs, going straight to hoseok's room.

"hoseokie?" yoongi knocks, but gets no response, so he decides to take matters in his own hands, and opens the door lightly to find hoseok asleep on his bed, but pieces of paper, most likely homework, is scattered around him.

yoongi lets out a light chuckle, and cleans up the papers, placing them neatly on hoseok's desk.

yoongi slips his coat and shoes off, and crawls onto the bed until he's laying beside hoseok.

he places small kisses on each side of hoseok's face, his nose, his forehead. and when he got to his lips, hoseok's eyes flutter open.

yoongi grins as hoseok lets out a small yawn, "yoongi, what are you doing here? it's only-" hoseok glances at the clock, "6:30. usually dinners last longer."

"my dad found out mina isn't my girlfriend because of my damn cousin," yoongi huffs and places his head on hoseok's chest.

"why what happened?"

"i have you in my phone as 'baby' and he saw it and he's a huge blabbermouth, and yeah... my dad knows i'm gay now," yoongi mumbles into hoseok's chest.

hoseok runs his slender fingers through yoongi's hair, "well, who needs him? you have me, you have your friends, you have your mom, hell you even have mina."

"mmm, keep doing that," yoongi murmurs, and hoseok does as told, taking that as yoongi didn't want to talk about it anymore.

it wasn't until moments later, when yoongi falls asleep, that hoseok gets a text from jimin.

jiminie❤️: taehyung or 'v' is back in town

hobii: oh! yoongi's got a good thing to cheer him up! where is he?

jiminie❤️: ... sitting on my bed talking to jungkook as if they never parted from each other

hobii: y ur house?

jiminie❤️: i invited kookie over and v tagged along, im pissd

hobii: aw is someone jealouss?

jiminie❤️: fuck off :( i'm genuinely frustrated because i invited jk, not jk and v.

jiminie❤️: i also thought u would help me

hobii: idek how i would help u

jiminie❤️: you'd come over and distract v

hobii: well... u kno i would, but yoongi's asleep on me so-

jiminie❤️: damn you. HEY wait wake yoongi up

hobii: no?? he looks like he's in peace

jiminie❤️: he can take v away !

hobii: jimin.. buddy, ily and all but his very homophobic dad found out that he's gay. he needs rest right now

jiminie❤️: oi! y do bad things happen to m all the time  but aw that sucks wtf

hobii: ur a bad luck charm

jiminie❤️: cHoKe. i'll ask changkyun for help then you hoe

hobii: love you too 💕

hoseok puts his phone down and pulls the blanket over him and yoongi, falling asleep a few minutes later, cuddled up against the other.

a/n: ty so much for 1k! also, you know, i would lie and say i'm too innocent to write smut, but that's a lie and i just can't write good smut soo