12

third person

"mina, hoseok, your grandparents are coming over while you're at school but they'll be staying with us for a week, their house is getting remodeled so i would like you to be on your best behavior, because you know how strict my parents are," mrs.jung says as hoseok and mina are sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

both siblings groan, being in the same room as their grandparents on their moms side for more than five minutes is both of their worst nightmares.

"be nice," she scolds, hitting both on the head lightly. "anyways i've got to go so i can get back early enough for their arrival. see you later kiddos," she kisses the two on the forehead.

"there goes my plans," mina complains.

"shut up you act as if you have them," hoseok says as he places his bowl in the sink and so does mina.

"i do, but what about yours? or is it to act like you don't like the boy next door until he confesses his undying love for you and you finally confess to him?" mina sneers.

hoseok elbows mina, then grabs his backpack off the hook. mina does the same.

they both take their bikes off their posts. they ride their bikes because they dislike buses and their parents are already at work by the time they are ready for school.

"race ya," mina challenges.

"you're on," and then the two were off.

----

"seok!" was the first thing hoseok hears as he enters his homeroom.

in their usual area of the classroom sat jin, namjoon, and jaehyun, but no jungkook or yoongi.

"where's kook and yoongi?" hoseok asks as he sits down.

"don't you mean yoongs?" namjoon snickers, seokjin hits him on the back of the head.

"jaehyun told you too?" hoseok groans, glancing at said boy who merely shrugs, a guilty smile on his face.

"in my opinion, i think it's very cute!" seokjin exclaims, "it's better than what namjoon has me as, i'm sure."

namjoon shrugs and throws his arm around seokjin as jungkook and yoongi both stroll in, but they seem to be talking on what looks like yoongi's phone, on facetime.

"ohh taehyung~" jungkook grins, laughing at whoever is on the screen.

"ah wait before you go, meet my friends!" jungkook says as he and yoongi walk over to the group of three.