3

third person

hoseok gradually got up and advanced his way downstairs, yoongi meeting him at the end of the stairs.

"we meet again, hoseokie," yoongi smirks.

hoseok's nose scrunches at the nickname, "shut up, yoongi," the boy huffs and brushes past him, entering the living room where his parents and yoongi's mom was.

"it's yoongi hyung, to you," yoongi responds. hoseok ignores him.

"hoseok honey, why don't you show yoongi around the neighborhood?" hoseok's mom suggested.

"i don't think he really needs-"

"-that sounds like a great idea, mrs.jung. care to lead, hoseok?"

"okay, boys be back by dinner which will be in an hour or so," hoseok's dad informs them.

yoongi nods and hoseok trudges to the door. he puts his phone down on the bench that they hang their jackets on and puts his sneakers on. when he's finished, he opens the door, quick to  exit the house.

"babe, i think you left your phone," hoseok whipped around to see yoongi waving his phone around.

hoseok walks up to him, swiping the phone from him, "don't call me that."

he decides to walk aimlessly, trying to get as far away as he could from yoongi. and maybe possibly lose him on the way.

"i see what you're trying to do," yoongi points out and quickly speeds up to meet hoseok's longer strides.

he rolls his eyes and gives up trying to avoid 'hands in his pants yoongi'.

"hobi!" a voice calls from down the block where there was the center of the small neighborhood.

hoseok looks up to see jungkook and jimin speeding towards them on their bikes.

thank god. hoseok thinks as he starts to jog in hopes of meeting the other two half way.

"hi guys!" hoseok grins.

"who's he?" jimin motions toward yoongi as he stops his bike in front of hoseok, jungkook next to him.

"who? oh. this is min yoongi, our new neighbor, my mom wanted me to show him around," hoseok says.

"hi min yoongi! i'm jimin and that's jungkook over there," he points to the taller boy behind him who waves, a bright smile on his lips.

"your friends are cute," yoongi mutters.

"and you're gross. now can you stop looking at my friends like they're full course meals?"

a/n: i'm actually like rly sad bc i have to go back to school tm kill me now pls