22

third person

"you needed us for what exactly?" jin crossed his arms looking at yoongi.

currently, yoongi had all of hoseok's friend's gathered in his bedroom including, jin, namjoon, jinjin, baekyun, chanyeol, winwin, taeil, jaehyun, jungkook, jimin and even mina.

"i'm going to ask hoseok out. and i thought i had it planned out but i need help from you guys; his friends," yoongi said biting his lip in embarrassment and scratches his neck awkwardly.

"finally!" both jimin and winwin exclaim, then look at each other with that look that says 'oh bitch that's proof that we're best friends.'

"okay okay, first of all where's the first place you and hobi met?" jaehyun asked yoongi.

jungkook and jimin snickered recalling the story told by hoseok himself, looking toward each other but once their gazes meet, jimin's grin falters and he looks away, back at yoongi.

"we met at my doorstep," yoongi replies.

"hm anything thing else?" jinjin raised an eyebrow, sensing there was definitely something else missing with yoongi's answer.

"myhandwaskindadownmypantsandikindasortascaredhimawaysohedidntlikemeatfirstoops," yoongi mumbled quickly.

"i didn't quite hear you?" taeil teased.

"my hand," yoongi sticks up his hand, "was down my pants like so-"

"no no, that's too much information. we get it you were jacking off we don't need another free live porn scene from you. i think one is enough," baekhyun interrupted.

"well i mean i didn't really expect for you guys to look into my window- stalkerish little creeps," yoongi shrugged.

"hey i'm not going to lie. i'm very stalkerish, so that doesn't offend me. but these guys, they're innocent little fluff balls, besides maybe jinjin, channie and joon but that doesn't matter," taeil pointed out.

yoongi narrowed his eyes, "i feel as if you've corrupted all of these 'innocent little fluff balls.'"

"speaking of live porn, where's ten?" chanyeol questions as he entwines hands with baekhyun.

"i dunno' he just said he couldn't come," yoongi shrugged.

taeil nodded slowly, "but anyway, where is hoseok? don't tell me you have him tied up so he doesn't end up coming in your house in the middle of our planning."

"no you idiot. hoseok's with taehyung and my other friends, like yuta, doyoung and taeyong," yoongi rolled his eyes.

"you have friends?"

yoongi ignored mina's remark and looked at hoseok's friends, "so.. any ideas?"

"you make a sign that says will you be my boyfriend on your door, and ask him to come over and have his favorite food and icecream prepared," jinjin suggested.

jaehyun shook his head, "no that's way too boring."

"i got it!" jungkook yelled, after being quiet for the whole time the group of boys were at yoongi's house.

the group looks toward jungkook who looks pretty fucking proud of himself, a big smile on his face, "you know how hobi got on the bus and tricked yoongi into thinking he takes the bus?"

the boys nodded, "well, what if yoongi does the same? because hobi never knew if yoongi took a bus or not does he?"

yoongi slowly shook his head.

"how would that even work?" winwin asked.

"when yoongi ditches hobi, he'll stand in front of the bus on the side that hobi's on and once the bus starts moving he'll shout it out," jungkook explained.

"okay cool. but when will you do it?"

"i'll do it on friday," yoongi said. there was at least six days until he has to do it.

----

meanwhile..

"paint balling?" hoseok gasped as the small group of boys pulled up to a building.

"yep!" yuta grinned excitedly bouncing in his seat.

"i still wonder how yoongi the snail is friends with you, the social butterfly. anyways! i am not going in there."

"yes you are~" doyoung sang and unbuckled hoseok's seatbelt as he was beside him in the back.

"doesn't paint balling hurt?" hoseok feared.

"if you don't dodge the paint balls, yes," taeyong replied as he got out of the car.

"thanks tae, that helps so much," hoseok frowned.

he didn't realize he was still in the car until taehyung came around and picked him up out of the car bridal style.

"hey! put me down," hoseok moved around trying to get out of the youngers grip.

"nopeity nope nope," taehyung replied, shutting the door and starting to walk toward the building.

hoseok narrowed his eyes and looked back at yuta, "if you don't get him to put me down i'll tell winwin about your big crush on him."

yuta's jaw dropped, "wh-i don't," hoseok gave him a look, "taehyung put him down.."

taehyung snickers and drops hoseok, the boy almost losing his balance.

"hurry up slow pokes taeyong's already inside!" doyoung said as he ran in front of the three.

hoseok was the last one in, still murmuring on and on about how the paint balls will actually kill him.

a/n: why is yoonseok such beauty ugh